: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 02:20
i am hereby, renewing my oath.
i Anon, do solemnly swear that i will support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies foreign and domestic; that i will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that i take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; that i will well & faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which i am about to enter; so help me God.
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion ess @Lioness
🀚 Renewing my oath.
I Anon, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; that I will well & faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which i am about to enter;
So Help Me, GOD
WWG1WGA
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 
01:11 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lioness in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 01:16
In response Lion ess to her Publication
thanQπŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396