: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
i am hereby, renewing my oath.
i Anon, do solemnly swear that i will support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies foreign and domestic; that i will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that i take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; that i will well & faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which i am about to enter; so help me God.
WWG1WGA
02:20 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
29 January, 01:42
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 January, 01:27
I Victoria have just taken this oath again holding my KJV bible 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Weldon @Free4Ever
28 January, 09:15
So help me God ✋🏼

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 January, 10:32
I, Beverly(Anon), do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God. 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

24 January, 12:00
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
thanQ🙏God bless patriot

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
23 January, 06:12
#AnonOathRenewal

I, Anon, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God. 🕊

23 January, 06:17
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
thanQ🙏👊🇺🇸

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 January, 05:37
I just took it again using my KJV bible. God be with us all !!!!

23 January, 05:44
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
thanQ🙏HE is with us. when you look down and see only one set of footprints, it is then the Lord your God is carrying you. God bless patriot.👊 Armor on!💪

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

23 January, 12:12
In response Christopher 5:5 to his Publication
👊

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
22 January, 11:50
🤚 Renewing my oath.
I Anon, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; that I will well & faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which i am about to enter;
So Help Me, GOD
🗽WWG1WGA🗽&⚖4🌏

22 January, 12:39
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
🙏👊🇺🇸🇺🇸

Lion ess @Lioness
22 January, 01:11
🤚 Renewing my oath.
I Anon, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; that I will well & faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which i am about to enter;
So Help Me, GOD
WWG1WGA
🙏🇺🇸❤🌎✌🌠

22 January, 01:16
In response Lion ess to her Publication
thanQ🙏👊🇺🇸🇺🇸

Colleen Kalliainen @colleen78002
21 January, 05:02
I DO!

Kyle Dunn @6ixshooter
21 January, 03:40
i do, Brothers WWG1WGA.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
21 January, 03:25
I just renewed mine too!!
I DO!
#wwg1wga

21 January, 03:58
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
🙏👊🇺🇸🇺🇸

Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
21 January, 03:13
i do as well! #wwg1wga

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
21 January, 02:46

Carey Lou @Careylou
21 January, 02:41
Amen