Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
10 June, 10:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hurry back already!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
10 June, 10:39
512 to the moon!!! 🚀🚀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 March, 08:12
I like what he said. One thing I like is the consistancy for better than 30 yrs on things Trump talks about. That cannot be denied. I just have a major question.
Was the vax Trump had in OP Warpspeed the same vax that made it into people? He promoted it so that is probably my big hang up. I have so many questions and few answers. A point in the right direction would be awesome. I am at a dead end atm. Perhaps I need to touch grass

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 March, 07:47
and why are we watching this again?

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
09 March, 07:33
ExtraordinaryOne..💛💛💛

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Tasha Cr. @Tasha
28 January, 03:25
😊👍

Inn Wonderland @Fidelio
28 January, 02:14
💥💥💥PROTECT💥💥💥
Telegram announced that Apple will remove the Telegram app from their phones without their joint notice. Telegram announced that to prevent this, apply the mentioned settings.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 January, 02:14
My hero! ❤️ God please protect our President! 🙏🏻

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
21 January, 11:22
Heavenly Father, PROTECT President Trump & his Family & GUIDE them in Jesus' Name. Amen

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
14 January, 03:58

Mustang Rob @Banshee
14 January, 03:09
The man who saved the world ....we are watching history being made...the likes of which has never been seen before. What an exciting time to be alive. And the best is yet to come WWG1WGA

Susie Queue @MrsKravitz
14 January, 11:19
so good to see my POTUS! i needed that! and so good to see Him behind His desk and that hallway! how can he just not blurt out what's going to happen!!!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
14 January, 11:14
4:20 only point he uses his hands
4= D
20= T

here is the Morse code in this video:

--.- = Q

COMMS BABY POTUS#19-1776- IN CTRL.

https://morsecode.world/in...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 March, 07:50
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
you seeing things

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
14 January, 10:39
🙏❤️❤️❤️

Dwight Knapp @kad784
14 January, 10:22
No Gold fringe showing on those flags.

Ella Wherry @EllaWherry
14 January, 09:51
Is that a lantern on the credenza behind him? My shot is fuzzy.

Renee White @Rapnay
14 January, 09:16
LOVE LOVE LOVE this man chosen from above to destroy and send those below

Donna Marie @DonnaMarie
14 January, 09:14
we love you, POTUS! We miss you lots ❤

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
14 January, 08:36
Takes a great businessman to run a great business.
Takes an even greater man to lead a Republic.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
14 January, 07:54
I just love him. My President! now i need to go finish watching Juan and Jaco. Its a crazy time and many patriots are discouraged. i need to be able to encourage. 🇺🇸🇺🇸

laura blake @Lbd23
14 January, 05:53
i love this guy ❤️

Irene Resilient1 @Resilient1
14 January, 12:22
Anyone else notice he looked lije he was in front of a blue screen, cgi type? It looked weird to ne.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
14 January, 08:28
In response Irene Resilient1 to her Publication
looks like it

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
13 January, 10:00
Our President. FOREVER!

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
13 January, 08:17

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
13 January, 08:10
Yes HE is 🇺🇲

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
13 January, 08:04
Red4 !!!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
13 January, 10:49
In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Alexandra Neve @Alex
13 January, 07:56
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 WE LOVE YOU POTUS!!

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
13 January, 08:54
In response Alexandra Neve to her Publication
🙏Yes, we do. God bless America God bless Trump &VK &everyone

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
13 January, 07:42

Sum StarDust @SumStarDust
13 January, 07:40
Just a little more time to let it play out.