Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
SUEZ is a Palindrome for ZUES (Greek God)
Evergreen: occult symbol of Baal incarnate,
forever young, Gov OP, CIA base, Bohemian Grove, maritime strategic scenario, HRC codename etc.

The language of symbols was used worldwide pre Tower of Babel - it doesn’t matter what language you speak when you see the shape of a circle with rays you know it’s a sun, the image of a crescent is language-irrelevantly interpreted as the moon etc. [They] still speak this language & announce their plans (for all who are “symbol-literate” to see) in a psychopathic effort to “foreshadow” upcoming events in order to try & escape karmic retribution. Luckily SQME are enforcing the laws of karmic retribution before they come due.

"Hear this, O foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear.” -Mark 8:18

The lines are drawn.
Define EVERGREEN. The Silent War continues.
AS THE WORLD TURNS. APRIL SHOWERS...
06:35 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
02 April, 03:47
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 01:31
The only other ship on “Bitter Lake” with the Ever Given is the “Mosaed 2” (Mossad - Israeli “secret” intelligence service). Something very serious and very dark is occurring here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
02 April, 01:37
by design? (just a thought)
Russian Navy in the Med... which ship was allowed to the Med Sea only to be boarded by Spetznaz?
U.S. Navy in the Red Sea to the south of the Suez...
which ship was allowed to the Red seas only to be boarded by DEVGRU?
yes Evergiven may still hold some damning evidence but it ia not the only ship in the Evergreen Shipping line.
now this sardine can by itself is waiting to be opened.

aside from the Hippity Hop drop...
any drop on the "Resurrection"?
what is Easter/Ishtar to these pagans?

Annnndd there is the South China Sea saber rattling by the beijing navy... ( cue VP song In the Navy)

Watch the Water indeed.

01 April, 10:10
EVER-GIVEN still anchored & on day 3 of it’s “Inspection “ which seems like an awfully long time to inspect a “ship” that just “ran astray”. It’s time for a q-movement win and some public JUSTICE.

01 April, 04:37
⬇️

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
02 April, 03:49
I believe I have seen the picture before, I don't know how to search a picture to find the source. I do not believe this is new.

28 March, 12:05
Dexter (as a child) was saved from an EVERGREEN shipping container - no coincidences ⤵️

28 March, 12:02
Jennifer Psaki is the founder of EVERGREEN consulting LLC - this just keeps getting deeper ⤵️

27 March, 04:01
{EverGreen = 399m long = 369 = 6.6.6.}

Only followers of this user (Sparrow12) can see their posts

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
26 March, 03:04
Suez is Zeus spelled backwards and a crescent may also be an eclipse of the sun since satan's goal is to cancle out Jesus (the Son) and all light.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
02 April, 07:34
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
and possibly a play on the name Jehesua ->
Ju Zeus -> Jesus
zeus also known as saturn, child of sun

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 March, 02:44
IT IS TIME

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 April, 03:25
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

25 March, 12:54
WMDQ ⤵️ (gold always in comments)

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 March, 01:30
Zeus : Often referred to as the Father, as the god of thunder and the 'cloud-gatherer', he controlled the weather, offered signs and omens and generally DISPENCED JUSTICE, guaranteeing order amongst both the gods and humanity from his seat high on Mt. Olympus.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 March, 01:19
Suez backwards is Zeus

Zeus, in ancient Greek religion, chief deity of the pantheon, a sky and weather god who was identical with the Roman god Jupiter. His name clearly comes from that of the sky god Dyaus of the ancient Hindu Rigveda. Zeus was regarded as the sender of thunder and lightning, rain, and winds, and his traditional weapon was the thunderbolt.

I suspect there's a storm brewing!

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
24 March, 10:42
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
looks like it

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
24 March, 12:13
What if they have to unload the cargo to turn it around?

What's in those containers?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
24 March, 01:17
In response French Canadian Patriot to his Publication
Could it be the cargo's reveal will be the spark that ignites a FIRE that becomes a CONFLAGRATION as the world sees what these evil bastards have been up to?

Time to force the MediaWhores to report on human trafficking!

Rosalee Harris @Chcknmom
24 March, 11:59
It's time to bring the pain.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
24 March, 11:29
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
Jewish=927=9+2+7=18=9
English=594=5+9+4=18=9
Simple=99=9+9=18=9
666-999
H999 bîynâh, bee-naw'; (Aramaic) corresponding to H998:—knowledge, understanding, discernment
Dan 2:21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: H999
G999 bóthynos, both'-oo-nos; akin to G900; a hole (in the ground); specially, a cistern:—ditch, pit.
Mat 12:11 And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit G999 on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?
9+9+9=27=2+7=9 symbolizes divine completeness or conveys the meaning of finality
Psalm 12.6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. 1+2+6=9
27=the cube of 3 (3 x 3 x 3)
27-72 Christ, death, resurrection

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 March, 09:29
I'm confused...

The giant ships lettering says "Evergreen".

The online positioning software, says "Ever Given"

Which is correct? Has the name on the ship been Photoshopped?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 March, 12:01
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
im guessing evergreen is the main company and "ever given" is the boat. you see on the pic way below on this thread they have "ever given" written also in smaller letter on the front part of the ship ?? 🤷‍♀️

Thorsten DGER @MixeryMan
24 March, 08:53

Chris Greco @ChrisGreco
24 March, 06:57
Still stuck. Take a close look atbthe names of the tugboats...

Rosalee Harris @Chcknmom
24 March, 05:33
I guess now is a good time to watch the water 🐸☕️

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
24 March, 01:59

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
24 March, 09:26
In response Blondie Brute to her Publication
I would like to see what is inside the containers

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
24 March, 01:08
EverGREEN; Hilary Rodham Clinton’s SS code name was Evergreen. HRC blocked on both sides/trapped/cornered. The ship may be transporting very precious “cargo”. 🙏🏻 The public needs to and will soon see this monster, known as Killary, face justice.

https://youtu.be/Dxfq-09Rb...
? THE LAW OF WAR: chapter 18 & 11 digs ??? MILITARY TRIBUNALS ?? IT’S ABOUT THE BREAK ⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈ - YouTube

0:00 Introduction1:14 A summary of this video in bullet points4:56 Department of Defense BIG recent tweet: CBTS5:52 Chapter 11 correspondences8:50 Chapter 11...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
24 March, 01:29
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Link to position of Ship "Run Aground" in the Suez
It is staying put. >>>

https://www.vesselfinder.c...

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 March, 11:39
How shall we ever know???

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
23 March, 11:32
I wonder what is on it, and if the ship was headed to Texas for the immigrants on the borders there? I don't know much but have found that everygreen carries the stolen children in them!

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
23 March, 11:26

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
23 March, 10:45
With a blockage, and that name, and Israel last - looks like this is a set up for something much bigger than a blockage.....

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
23 March, 11:40
In response Haze Grey to his Publication
Do tell?

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
23 March, 09:29
I sure hope all those containers are checked as soon as possible. Lives could depend on it.

Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
23 March, 09:07
The ship is named "Ever Given". Gematria = 107. ;)

Field of Light @EartherealArts
23 March, 08:21
One of Zeus' symbols is the THUNDERBOLT.
Associated with the day of the week THURSDAY.

Christina Maga @Christina71
23 March, 08:01
So glad it's being handled & on display.