Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 March, 04:25
There's going to be a point in the not-so-distant future that most Patriots don't give a fuck about the movie, about the popcorn or about Q.

All we want is our country back.

Red blooded MAGA Patriots are hands-on and don't like the thought of being left in the dark about what's going on.

The madness has to end soon.

Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
I think we've already reached the prescipice. I also think most of us are banking on some positive change occuring by early April, if not I see militias forming and reacting at a rapid pace. Wasn't the whole point of this movie to avoid civil war amoungst American citizens? Yet here we are.
04:45 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BriarRose1776 in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
23 March, 05:39
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
nobody ever said there would be no civil war. maybe its part of the plan,not like this mysterious Q tells us everything. i think this gun ban is our call to arms for sure. if the good guys are in control why is all this horrible shit still happening. they said we have it all they never said they were in control

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
23 March, 05:08
ive got to agree. ive been laughed at mocked and lost family over this. i couldnt even listen to all of Trumps interview yesterday as it was so disheartening i had to turn it off. We need something tangible to hang onto, as we see our country literally enduring a mass alien invasion at the southern border. i cant see putting up with this much longer than early April either.

Some Blonde @Someblonde
23 March, 04:46
My family has already discussed this scenario. We have prepared. We will not wait past April.