This is how it's done!!!
👇👇👇👇👇
04:06 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
24 March, 12:28
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
touche

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 March, 10:32
#UnitedWeStand and walk off the plane.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 March, 05:35
BRAVO!!!!!!! 🤗💛

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 March, 05:33
FAN-TAS-TICCCC!!!

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
23 March, 05:24
My 32 year old daughter has more balls than any man I currently know. They tried to make her put a mask on at work yesterday (she’s a waitress) even though our State was never locked down and has no mandates. Almost all restraurants require their employees to wear them here even though they are open full capcity with no public mask mandate. She told them that she wasn’t going to do it and that they were going to have to fire her. She was kind and advised them that before they did they should look up the Nurmburg Code first. A few hours later the mask requirment was lifted completley at her job. She was willing to be fired and fight them.
And yes, she learned that from me.
Be the change you wish to see in the World.
Stand up for yourselves!!
Moral of the story? These people are trying to see how far they can lead a bunch of jackasses without a rope.
It’s about control for these idiots.
The game stops when we stop playing.

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
23 March, 05:40
In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication
love this! Amazing!!!!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 March, 06:54
In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication
Amazing Story! She is a Hero! (Apple did NOT fall far from the Tree 😁).

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 March, 05:23
Here is the the VIDEO, which gave me chills!!

I LOVE THIS! Stranger Supporting Strangers!

this is how we prevent another Holocaust!!

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Krissy Snow @Kbeachgrl
23 March, 05:20
way to go!

Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
23 March, 05:18
Hell yes!
More proof there are still people left with some stones!

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
23 March, 05:12
👏👏👏

Michele G.. @MicheleG
23 March, 05:11
i love this!!!!! no one should be muzzled!!!!!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
23 March, 05:11
Well done!!

Rob is a good one then!!!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
23 March, 05:06
WE. ARE. THE. MAJORITY.

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
23 March, 04:29
i think they should've dine it in steps.
first, all take off the masks.
then if nothing
second, walk out.