TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 March, 04:06
This is how it's done!!!
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
23 March, 05:24
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
My 32 year old daughter has more balls than any man I currently know. They tried to make her put a mask on at work yesterday (she’s a waitress) even though our State was never locked down and has no mandates. Almost all restraurants require their employees to wear them here even though they are open full capcity with no public mask mandate. She told them that she wasn’t going to do it and that they were going to have to fire her. She was kind and advised them that before they did they should look up the Nurmburg Code first. A few hours later the mask requirment was lifted completley at her job. She was willing to be fired and fight them.
And yes, she learned that from me.
Be the change you wish to see in the World.
Stand up for yourselves!!
Moral of the story? These people are trying to see how far they can lead a bunch of jackasses without a rope.
It’s about control for these idiots.
The game stops when we stop playing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Amazing Story! She is a Hero! (Apple did NOT fall far from the Tree 😁).
06:54 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it