Noodles Noodles @Noodles
23 March, 05:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
23 March, 07:22
In response Noodles Noodles to her Publication
Really? Come and live in NY. You will not be served in any business PERIOD. Re think your assessment and show some compassion. THSI ISN'T HELPING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Noodles Noodles @Noodles
23 March, 07:36
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Same here in Ireland Cynthia, Im expressing an opinion, im entitled to that, starting a conversation, you know nothing about me or the compassion I possess, sensoring free speech is part of how we got to this hellish sutuation. Im not sure youre in the right place if your so triggered by memes like this, I wish you well 🙏

23 March, 07:39
Asking you to reflect on your harsh assessment is all. NY is a hard place to live right now if you are awake.

Noodles Noodles @Noodles
23 March, 11:26
So is Ireland! locked down for thr bones of a year, no resteraunts, pubs, churches, not allowed go past 5km gestapo guarda checkpoints everywhere!!! elederly in nursinghomes still being isolated, suicides in their droves...I reflect and pray to God everyday! thats why im here, and I do my very best not to judge, but if a meme cones aling that I resinate with, I pass it on, and that God I have a platform like this to do so!

23 March, 01:47
So do you take your own advice and go maskless? You just can't here. I live near the Mohawk River in NY... I just went to Lock 18/State Recreation Area. They even want you to PARK every other space! And mask up before you exit your car! These directives come from a governor who sent COVID POSITIVE from NYC to Upstate NY to nursing homes, hospitals and prisons. He hollowed out AMTRAK TRAIN CARS to complete his diabology as quickly as possible. Not enough/any PPE, especially to prisons! He deliberatley spread it! He let NYC infected run wild all over the state. Rhode Island border had state police road blocks but NOT NY. The first wave was the most virulent. PEOPLE DIED HERE from the first wave, and got VERY SICK. I am sorry to hear of your suffering in IRELAND. I am a good deal Irish/Grandfather's name: Satterlee... I will pray for Ireland as well as the US now. This truly is a worldwide horrible time... Have you ever seen Joachim Hagopian (free online) book?

Noodles Noodles @Noodles
Thank you Cynthia, Ill pray for you and NY too ( I love that city and newyorkers) It is horrible but we are going to come out the other side and it will be amazing! x
03:52 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Noodles in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Noodles Noodles, click on at the bottom under it