Noodles Noodles @Noodles
23 March, 05:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
23 March, 07:22
In response Noodles Noodles to her Publication
Really? Come and live in NY. You will not be served in any business PERIOD. Re think your assessment and show some compassion. THSI ISN'T HELPING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Noodles Noodles @Noodles
Same here in Ireland Cynthia, Im expressing an opinion, im entitled to that, starting a conversation, you know nothing about me or the compassion I possess, sensoring free speech is part of how we got to this hellish sutuation. Im not sure youre in the right place if your so triggered by memes like this, I wish you well 🙏
07:36 AM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Noodles in this post can reply
Noodles Noodles @Noodles
23 March, 04:11

Noodles Noodles @Noodles
23 March, 04:15
Unfortunately a lot of the videos have been taken down with cencorship but Im sure they can be found on Bitchute or Gene Decode did some great work last year.

23 March, 01:54
Joachim Hagopian is a West Point (US ARMY MILITARY ACADEMY graduate). Ireland chapter: https://pedoempire.org/cha...

Noodles Noodles @Noodles
23 March, 03:16
😭🤬Yes delved down that hole 20 years ago, poor kids

23 March, 01:52

23 March, 07:39
Asking you to reflect on your harsh assessment is all. NY is a hard place to live right now if you are awake.

Noodles Noodles @Noodles
23 March, 11:26
So is Ireland! locked down for thr bones of a year, no resteraunts, pubs, churches, not allowed go past 5km gestapo guarda checkpoints everywhere!!! elederly in nursinghomes still being isolated, suicides in their droves...I reflect and pray to God everyday! thats why im here, and I do my very best not to judge, but if a meme cones aling that I resinate with, I pass it on, and that God I have a platform like this to do so!