Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
At this point, it seems clear that the goal is to piss people off.
Hopefully getting people pissed = awaking people up.
12:45 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
ice mtn @icemtn17
23 March, 07:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I wonder what are the hotel rooms going for those weeks? Sounds like a good time to show up to view the Chreey Blossoms & visit the Memorials...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
23 March, 06:33
Fresh air viewing only for illegals everyone else go home and shut up! America doesn't belong to us anymore it belongs to creepy Joe and them, the illegals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
23 March, 02:24
Yes piss people off, but not let to kill or drive them to suicides. What is happening in Central Europe now , it's starting to feel like another only "ceremony".

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 March, 02:07
Brings the Pain.....

Juan O Savin's April 1 approaching....

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
23 March, 02:07
❤🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 March, 01:42
But keep that border open- smh

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
23 March, 01:18
Seriously, what does it take to wake them up? My neighbor screamed at me, Fauxi is the best in the world!!! Yeah he's very good at lying and srealing billions of your money for his little vax projects, oh, and bankrupting all of us with lock downs and stopping small businesses from making a living. Great guy neighbor llady.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
23 March, 05:58
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Your neighbor has been badly brainwashed. Maybe he or she will wake tf up when truths are revealed that involve the little evil troll. There is plenty of proof of his fraud if neighbor would just search.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 March, 01:18
LOL! If the public is still Fearing after all the evidence that it's a dang hoax, they deserve not to view and smell the blossoms, LOLOLOL!😂😂😂😂 Even the Deep State cannot believe how NUMB the population is, hey! #uffff

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
23 March, 01:22
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
23 March, 01:06
Someone needs to tell DC he hates them-no tourism money coming in! #MAGA

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
23 March, 12:55
BOOM! got POPCORN!!!!,,WEEK to REMEMBER

North *** @Northstar
23 March, 12:51
BlQ55OM! 3

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 March, 12:47
Next Step: I wil personally go out and start beating the Sheeple with a stick, while shrieking WAKE TF UP.

I know.
I know.

I'll only get stoned.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 March, 12:48
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I'd happily go with you!