Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 March, 09:56
3/23/21 Telegram General McInerney

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
23 March, 10:55
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
This account is not Gen. McInerney, he has said in a interview that he is not in any social media

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
Can you sight the internveiw, bc I feel the opposite that he is only on Telegram looking for the interview where this was said.
11:27 AM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
23 March, 11:35
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Yes, sure.
"One of the Telegram accounts that posted the piece is attributed to retired U.S. Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney, an 83-year-old former Fox News analyst and military adviser for the Trump campaign known for making debunked claims about voter fraud. The account has an incredible reach with more than 80,000 subscribers.

But when I called the real McInerney, he told me it was not him.

“I’m not on any social media, so someone is trying to discredit me,” McInerney said. “I’ve sent at least four emails to Telegram to ask that my name be removed. Others have called me, and it’s obvious Telegram is complicit.”"
https://www.defensenews.co...