Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
30 March, 09:25
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I doubt this is Gen McI's account, I NEVER EVER trusted Wray. I still dont. Can't understand why he's still there but I will trust our REAL POTUS and our Military

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
29 March, 10:02
What has Q said of Wray? 3537 Wray is a sleeper. 4620 Pre_Install [rogue3-6] > referral(s) to POTUS re: McMaster_Coats_WRAY_Bolton_+++ 2555 Pre_Install [rogue3-6] > referral(s) to POTUS re: McMaster_Coats_WRAY_Bolton_+++ 2681 [cite: executive order from POTUS does not require special oversight - DOJ/FBI (WRAY) fully capable in reviewing and commenting re: OP integrity (sources & methods) etc.] 1433 WRAY reports to RR [important fact].
Who do you TRUST? 1521 Mr Rosenstein / Mr WRAY have 2 decide ~ r they going 2 be "part of the clean-up crew" or "part of the cover-up crew? 1172 WRAYs of LIGHT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
23 March, 04:27
whether or not this is actually the Generals account the fact is Christopher Wray is a sick little sleeper that needs to be neutered...spiritually speaking of course.😈

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 March, 04:40
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
I agree about CW, just listeneed to a recent General McInerney intenview and he said " I'm not on scial media, I just don't have the time". Don't like miresrespenting albeit an interesting, not off base account on Telegram anyway[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
23 March, 10:55
This account is not Gen. McInerney, he has said in a interview that he is not in any social media

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 March, 11:27
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
Can you sight the internveiw, bc I feel the opposite that he is only on Telegram looking for the interview where this was said.

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
23 March, 10:20
Surely you are aware by now that this is not the General's telegram, right? 🤦‍♀️