Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Frequencies helped open my mind, I learned to Forgive, Opened My Heart, Chose to Follow Jesus. He Flipped Me Over and Pulled me from the Ashes, I Know that Not, I, But GOD did this All. It Is His plan. Within Us All is a Self-Sourcing Path to GOD and To the Divine Truth of All The Universe. It May Look Different for You as Your Personal Journey is Yours, as Much as Mine is Mine, However in the End it is all the Love of Our LORD, for Us, that makes it possible. Do the Work for You, and All of Humanity will be the Beneficiaries of The Promise Made To Each of US.

No ONE Above the Other, All Will Go, Patience isπŸ”‘, There are Many, Rescue is Underway, Focus Not on the Fires-Smoke Around US, But on GOD. Freeing YOU is How We Save The Children. GOD says Focus On Him, Not The Storm. Tune Out The Chaos-Static that is broadcast All Around You, To Bend Your Path. Millitary has Their Orders. God Says WE MUST ATTUNE TO HIM, AS OUR ORDERS. I Love YOU ALL.
#wwg1wga #GodWins πŸ›β˜¦οΈβ˜―οΈβœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ
11:04 AM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 September, 08:28
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Beautiful Truth!!! TY for sharing!!! God Bless!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 January, 02:43
jason, struggling again, trying to get myself right with creator God, want to do what i am supposed to do. know have handled stuff wrong, keep trying to explain and mess up. know corrections need to be made in me, and OMG i want to but just keep messing upπŸ’”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 January, 08:31
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Just breathe, all is ok, and if you need to talk let me know, I can make myself available, DM if you would like too.

memes matter @NoComment
10 January, 02:35

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
10 January, 02:31

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

10 January, 08:36
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Yes it was the Holy Spirit Ordained by God Himself, imo, and those were the tools used to slow me down to gain clarity and allow me to be still at that time.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 January, 08:22
Jason you are such a beautiful inspiration, thank you πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

13 January, 08:01
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈ

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
09 January, 04:47
Love you Jason.
Beautiful.
LOVE

13 January, 08:02
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈ

Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
09 January, 02:33
Just so we understand that the "God" of the Hebrew Scriptures is NOT The Source of All. Check out Mauro Biglino & his diving into the correct translations which show that the "God" of the Hebrews(Yaweh) is only one among many "elohim"(gods). It was a mistranslation we have in our Bible in Genesis which made the plural 'elohim' a singular word.

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
09 January, 12:28
Picture I took this morning before all the snow melted off the tiny branches 😊

09 January, 12:29
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
So Amazing Serah. ❀️ Today we are stronger.

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
09 January, 12:27
πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ€

09 January, 12:29
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ€

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
09 January, 11:01
πŸ•ŠHoly Spirit speakingβœ¨β€οΈπŸ’―πŸ™πŸ»πŸ”₯πŸŽΆπŸ€œπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’«

09 January, 11:06
In response Ange Love to her Publication
πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ . . πŸ™β€οΈ

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 January, 11:01
Have a blessed beyond measure day and thanks for being you that God made.

09 January, 11:05
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I Hope the same for You My Sister. I Love You All So Much and I am so Grateful He allows me to be here with all of You, there are no words, I am sure you feel me. Love is the best thing to happen to little ole me.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 January, 02:44
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
that tree is amazing

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 January, 10:46
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–β˜ΊοΈ
Beautifully stated, thank you for sharing your wisdom & experience

I choose to attune to God in heaven βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨

09 January, 10:51
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
All thanks be to God for without Him none of us would be, and together we have overcome so much and bonded once more, through Him who is Love and all have become so much stronger, I am just so Grateful God allows me to be here with You all, and here at this time. Much Love to You and Yours. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Bee Bee @BxAx17
09 January, 10:44
"Do the Work for You, and All of Humanity will be the Beneficiaries of The Promise Made To Each of US"

These are the perfect words Jason πŸ’™
WE ARE ONE

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
09 January, 09:52
you always make my heart smile ❀Love you back!

09 January, 09:58
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
You are very kind, so much love Sister. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 May, 06:40
πŸ˜‡Very beautifully explained!!! TY for sharing and explaining it so eloquently!!!

07 May, 08:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Love You Kris πŸ™β€οΈ

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
07 May, 06:40

07 May, 06:41
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
07 May, 06:38
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Michael Phillips @Crager71
21 January, 05:38
Love this post. Thank you!

21 January, 05:39
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
YW. God Bless You...πŸ™β€οΈ

Bee Saved @BSaved
07 January, 11:03

07 January, 11:04
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
Thank You Jesus! πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

Yester Vue @realyestervue
07 January, 10:44
PSA

YES! And do indeed if you forgive...LET IT GO then! Never remember it again, never relive it once more in your head for the glory, never mention it to another ever again, it died with your forgiveness, or you never forgave and it was a lie.

Understand forgiveness correctly and so much makes so much more sense!

Love keeps no record...

07 January, 10:58
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈ

07 January, 10:59
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Well said. There is only this moment, now. All is recorded by ones scribes.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
07 August, 11:47
I listen to all kinds nature sounds while I sleep. That or the abide app. I love blowing snow, wind, and wind chimes. Birds etc.

24 August, 07:40
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

yae ebisu @yae51502951
02 August, 08:34

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
10 January, 08:53
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
Omigosh, experienced this beauty in our trees Sunday morning! Fog, mixed with snow crystals blowing off roofs and trees - looked like furry white reindeer horns. So incredible.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
21 June, 05:26
Isn't it interesting that frequencies are used to close it down?

Have Faith @rAnnbci
21 June, 05:24
πŸ™β€

Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 April, 11:14
It’s harder to see now that leaves are on the trees, but there is a heart formed by a combination of tree branches outside of my window. Just God’s reminder to me, everyday, that there are wonders from Him to be seen. We just have to look for them✝️

12 April, 08:54
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Annie D-W @Annie172123
12 April, 11:08
Love you too!!! This journey I call my life has been amazing.
We are ALL connected in love, kindness and forgiveness.
Papa God Rocks!
Blessings, Prayers, Love & Great Bigly Hugs !
#GodWins
#wwg1wga

12 April, 08:59
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
06 April, 10:09
πŸ’™

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
25 March, 02:16
yuo, this is where we are right now
God is love and truth
Satan is the father of the lie and promites fear.

2 paths...we all have to choose Gid and love or Satan and fear.

sounds to simple. but its hard to find it and hard to do - too hold onto it.

it is time for self acceptance, standing before God with a clear conscience...we are ready father.

let your will be done on earth as in heaven.

25 March, 02:18
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
25 March, 02:16
yuo, this is where we are right now
God is love and truth
Satan is the father of the lie and promites fear.

2 paths...we all have to choose Gid and love or Satan and fear.

sounds to simple. but its hard to find it and hard to do - too hold onto it.

it is time for self acceptance, standing before God with a clear conscience...we are ready father.

let your will be done on earth as in heaven.