Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 March, 12:34
Are you getting it yet? You're watching a movie.🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
When it really DOES go down, what will happen with all these illegals in our country? Are we to just accept them? Is there a plan in place to DEPORT immediately?
07:28 AM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JAngel24 in this post can reply
Jack Beanstalk @JackBeanstalk
23 March, 08:10
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
That's a good question. Some believe it's not real, but then supposedly Biden wasn't really installed as president, either, but he's being saluted by the military and boarding AF1, so it's looking like he IS President, even if only temporarily, and all of his executive orders are probably not "fake" either. At this point, it feels like it could go either way because none of the "clues" or other things Scavino, McEnany (sp?), Flynn, or any of the others have dropped in pictures or tweets or whatever has amounted to anything. All the 3 letter agencies still seem to be super corrupt. I have seen the fences come down in DC, but now they are pushing to make it another state and that wouldn't surprise me if they did. I think many of us just want this madness to end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Miller @Chair
23 March, 08:38
How do we know they're really here, aside from ambiguous reports from the lying media? Maybe it's just part of the storyline of the movie, because otherwise it would mean DT dropped the ball on this aspect, and DT doesn't drop balls.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
23 March, 09:15
In response Steve Miller to his Publication
This is the question I am asking.I dont think they are and that is why they won't let the media in. The kids you can see are dressed nice and clean. This seems like beating Georgee Soros at his own game while exposing what they have been doing all along ( thinking Fall of the Cabal). For all we know they are using pictures from years gone by. I havent heard of anyone who has actually witnessed what they say is happening. If this is truly a movie it is likely that are are not there. Just like all those hospitals were empty at the height of the so called " pandemic."

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
23 March, 10:59
In response Steve Miller to his Publication
I agree with you, I think it is CGI and part of the movie to wake up some Sheepeople. Trump wouldn't drop the ball.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
23 March, 07:29
Good question.