Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
23 March, 12:34
Are you getting it yet? You're watching a movie.🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
23 March, 07:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
When it really DOES go down, what will happen with all these illegals in our country? Are we to just accept them? Is there a plan in place to DEPORT immediately?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Miller @Chair
23 March, 08:38
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
How do we know they're really here, aside from ambiguous reports from the lying media? Maybe it's just part of the storyline of the movie, because otherwise it would mean DT dropped the ball on this aspect, and DT doesn't drop balls.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
This is the question I am asking.I dont think they are and that is why they won't let the media in. The kids you can see are dressed nice and clean. This seems like beating Georgee Soros at his own game while exposing what they have been doing all along ( thinking Fall of the Cabal). For all we know they are using pictures from years gone by. I havent heard of anyone who has actually witnessed what they say is happening. If this is truly a movie it is likely that are are not there. Just like all those hospitals were empty at the height of the so called " pandemic."
09:15 AM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Steve Miller to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mamatiger98 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Protestor, click on at the bottom under it