Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Blast him on Telegram or leave it alone?
06:50 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
18 May, 12:46
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
#TruthIsAForceOfNature = = = > < >
Luke 8:17 + All LIES Revealed = = = > < >
No Darknes can stand in the LIGHT = = = > < >
#LetThereBeLight = = = > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
09 April, 12:46
Yup POS, just like Austin Steinfart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Life 2 @tnareau
28 March, 11:08
It is bad enough when the entire politico has lied to us for years...we wake up...and now there are still liars out there! (People pretending to be someone they are NOT just for attention! Be honest people! That is what this is all about!

Trump Life 2 @tnareau
28 March, 11:05
Knew he wasn't JFK Jr...his grammar was terrible...and he said things JFK Jr would not say....

karimah hatice @karimahhatice
26 March, 12:47
Watch Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) Full Movie Online

WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE AND IS NOT LEGITIMATE DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS AND PLEASE WARN OTHERS

#wwg1wga #Trump #QANON

Official Website HERE 👉 https://t.co/SHKf7IHupQ?Go... ❤️

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
26 March, 12:46
Do you happen to know if this Twitter account is legit?🤔

https://twitter.com/kenned...

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
25 March, 03:23
im going to be honest here mate okay, feel free to block me , i dont care, alot of people respect you for having high up information, can we not make this a high school musical and focus on whats important, maybe rally the troops keep the, all in good spirits , i mean people are speculating that you could he ECW and this is what were getting now, we need patriots unified, no blasting anyone, all negativity serves BAAL

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
25 March, 03:19
okay here me out, JFK jr, went back in time just to troll the internet and make this meme, i solved it no worries hes still alive

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
24 March, 11:04
leave it- Thats what my heart just said 💁‍♀️ sorry 😬🇺🇸

World Wide @worldwide
24 March, 10:57
Blast the fooker.

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
24 March, 08:19
so... who are u ghost ezra? ezra cohen has made a statement his only account is on twitter

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
24 March, 07:31
blast his scammin ass

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
24 March, 06:01
Blast the account! I can't stand these people who pretend to be JFK Jr., General Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Dan Scavino, etc. There are Patriots who cannot see through this deception. They believe the lies that they are being spoon fed by these fake accounts. These accounts discredit the movement. Expose these fake accounts!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
26 March, 07:40
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
a lot of scammers on telegram for sure. i knew that jr one and juan o Savin one was fraud
cant believe Patriots fall for it

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
24 March, 03:47
@GhostEzra evergiven -'evergreen' boat code is..... H3RC........

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
24 March, 03:40
Do what you like. Nobody on social media has any more credibility than anybody else. About 50% of what this guy posts makes sense to those who would hope for a calm solution to our problems. 50% is probably real bullshit, but the same applies to so many. What does it matter? He is flagging things we should be talking about. Who would be best to explain real history to the deluded citizens? I go for JFK, Diana and Michael Jackson. If they are not available we should clone them or fake them to do this essential job. It could save so many lives. Should I point out that this guy seems to be over the target, if that is measured by how much flak he is receiving!

Tentative Infidel @Tentative_Infidel
24 March, 12:35
You know what? Leave this guy be. It's his fantasy, I will not be part of it.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
24 March, 12:19
Leave it.people need to use their spiritual discernment

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
24 March, 12:18
what if I think hsretoucher is a LARP?

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
24 March, 08:56
Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

Isn't the reason the current battle of pervasive Evil is upon us; is due to remaining silent in regard to these people, therefore enabling them!

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
24 March, 06:47
Let it go. Blast the fools who bought into his fairytales!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
24 March, 07:53
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
FIRST INVITATIONAL #LARP #contest ON #AnonUp

this week:

🔸A) #LARP #Ghost #FAKE #COHEN #kennedy #ezra
VS

🔸B) #HSretoucher more #GAY BEARD #FAKE #kennedy #JUNIOR #LARP

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#Trump

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

YOU DECIDE :

( I WILL USE THE OFFICIAL ¿ REAL ? #ezra COHEN FOR #LARP #Ghost EZRA )

24 March, 07:54
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
FIRST INVITATIONAL #LARP #contest ON #AnonUp

this week:

🔸A) #LARP #Ghost #FAKE #COHEN #kennedy #ezra
VS

🔸B) #HSretoucher more #GAY BEARD #FAKE #kennedy #JUNIOR #LARP

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#Trump

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

YOU DECIDE :

( I WILL USE THE OFFICIAL ¿ REAL ? #ezra COHEN FOR #LARP #Ghost EZRA )

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
24 March, 04:19
Blast away. He's on Gab too. Sheesh.

24 March, 08:34
In response Pat Nopales to her Publication
🤣#LARPS #Royal #Rumble TONIGHT

A #INVOKE ALSO TO #LARPSTEIN OR WEISNTIN OR WHATEVER

24 March, 08:37
In response Pat Nopales to her Publication
https://anonup.com/thread/...

🤣 I INVOKE TO .. #STEINBART ? !!!

.. WHATEVER WAS CALLED

😂😂🤣😁

FOR A ROYAL #LARP #Rumble !! ! 😂

#wwg1wga

#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
24 March, 02:09
Reminds me of Bugs Bunny adversary Blacque Jacque Shellacque.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
24 March, 02:13
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
24 March, 07:00
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Looks like they both need a good body wax😂🤣

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
24 March, 01:54
Fakes need to be outed.

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
24 March, 01:37
Blast! We have too many FF

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
24 March, 01:02
Hmmm... could have sworn I saw something the other day about Tes Cruz being replaced. Though I also saw a post with Randy Quaid's picture the other day. For some reason, I got a flash of Randy Quaid in my head when I saw Cruz tonight. Might have been the smirk on Cruz's face that gave me that impression.

This one probably is out in far left field this time though. Just spitballing here folks.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 March, 01:29
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
love it.

Mark Kirin @markkirin
24 March, 12:01
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
I think you're over the target. I'm confident Randy is running around in the movie

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
23 March, 11:41
his acct is getting little to no attention so I would leave it alone to keep eye on the ball.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
23 March, 11:32
not worth it...giving him too much credit.

how many anons do you think he is truly deceiving?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 March, 12:16
In response Digital Marine to his Publication

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
23 March, 11:20
VK ... looks like Lindsey Graham just recently got replaced ! just saw on hannity ( recorded earlier ) IMHO THAT'S NOT HIM

to much hair ... to broad in shoulders ... resting mouth shape is wrong and lips thicker ....

that's just immediately noticed.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
23 March, 11:46
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Maybe he just had, prior to getting on the show, a... ahem... "testosterone injection" 😂

Ok, maybe a little gross, but I thought it was funny.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 March, 12:17
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Good eye.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 March, 10:06
i would leave it alone ..