Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 04:57
Roll call!! Where are my fellow lions?!
You will quickly transform into the healers of this earth! Many will be lost and in fear! Our job is to help humanity calm, educate, and use our πŸ¦β€οΈβ€™s to spread love and light! You are all here for a reason! Prepare, and be ready! The storm is coming!
#FEARLESS
#NeverSurrender
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#wwg1wga ♒️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carl Que @PatriotX
22 March, 06:30
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
New Orleans La..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
Hello fellow Patriot! Any chance you know a good family attorney in the BR area? My ex served me custody modification papers because of my beliefs in Q and our Potus. even put qanon in them. Trying very hard not to drop my basket of sanity.
09:19 PM - Mar 22, 2021
In response Carl Que to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LSUPatriot in this post can reply
Seek The Truth @WL6202
23 March, 02:10
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
How sad . Are people's brains rotting in their heads?

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
23 March, 10:01
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
It has been 9 years of 50/50 custody. Now that Qanon is being portrayed as a cult, my ex js trying to take my son and only wants me to see him in the summers week on week off. Mama bear is bring pushed into a corner, the claws are coning out.