Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 March, 04:57
Roll call!! Where are my fellow lions?!
You will quickly transform into the healers of this earth! Many will be lost and in fear! Our job is to help humanity calm, educate, and use our πŸ¦β€οΈβ€™s to spread love and light! You are all here for a reason! Prepare, and be ready! The storm is coming!
#FEARLESS
#NeverSurrender
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#wwg1wga ♒️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by PatriotX in this post can reply
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
22 March, 09:19
In response Carl Que to his Publication
Hello fellow Patriot! Any chance you know a good family attorney in the BR area? My ex served me custody modification papers because of my beliefs in Q and our Potus. even put qanon in them. Trying very hard not to drop my basket of sanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
23 March, 02:10
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
How sad . Are people's brains rotting in their heads?

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
22 March, 07:50

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
23 March, 04:49
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
This is a truly tearful & positive end to a wonderful story. God Bless both Hero & Victim. Well Done

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 March, 10:47
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
God bless, that child has been thru Hell and back

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
22 March, 07:45
the sooner the better! get them all removed from society.