Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Roll call!! Where are my fellow lions?!
You will quickly transform into the healers of this earth! Many will be lost and in fear! Our job is to help humanity calm, educate, and use our πŸ¦β€οΈβ€™s to spread love and light! You are all here for a reason! Prepare, and be ready! The storm is coming!
#FEARLESS
#NeverSurrender
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#wwg1wga ♒️
04:57 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 March, 11:56
In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 March, 11:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
23 March, 11:37
I'm loud as long as i can be especially when i keep getting more suspensions and i just keep making more accounts to get ppl to wake up. This war is real πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸŽ―βœ…

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
23 March, 11:35
πŸ’― Ready!

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
23 March, 11:31
Does this look like a bunch of sleeping immigrants to you? They have been gassed and I promise you they are on that ship right now stuck in the Suez Canal! No telling how many of them!

Christina Maga @Christina71
24 March, 04:50
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
They are dead? ☹️

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 March, 11:28
Ready and waiting!

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
23 March, 11:26
May God Bless us all! πŸ™πŸ»

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
23 March, 06:15
I like this!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 March, 05:48
Reporting for duty! o7 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
17th Battalion, Kitten Brigade! 😼
WWG1WGA πŸ””

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
23 March, 05:55
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
❀️❀️❀️☺️ what a cute little anon..☺️❀️❀️❀️

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
24 March, 12:35
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
awwwwww😍

connie wright @cowri
23 March, 05:41
I'm ready

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
23 March, 05:38
we're all in .🦁

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Optical Awakenings @Unite
23 March, 05:28
ROAR!

Tarah Q Tee @The_Guardian
23 March, 05:25
Here and Ready!

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
23 March, 05:20
The wonderful thing about Tiggers. Yes Tiggers are wonderful things. Their tops are made out of rubber. Their bottoms are made out of springs. They're bouncy ouncy trouncy ouncy fun, fun, fun, fun. The wonderful, wonderful thing about Tiggers is I'm the only one. Grrrr....

Retta Fulmer @RCFulmer
23 March, 04:57
here and so ready!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
23 March, 04:23
Ready

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
23 March, 09:38

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 March, 08:54

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
22 March, 09:59
Holding the line! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
22 March, 09:24
I am here ready & waiting! πŸ™βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸŒβ™₯️

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
22 March, 08:45
LOVE is the key,
LOVE conqures all,
LOVE must be in all our hearts,
LOVE will beat the evil cabal!

anon anon @Qcolorado
22 March, 07:59

Carl Que @PatriotX
22 March, 06:30
New Orleans La..

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
22 March, 07:50
In response Carl Que to his Publication

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
22 March, 09:19
In response Carl Que to his Publication
Hello fellow Patriot! Any chance you know a good family attorney in the BR area? My ex served me custody modification papers because of my beliefs in Q and our Potus. even put qanon in them. Trying very hard not to drop my basket of sanity.

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
22 March, 05:21
AMEN. The Lions will be the comforters for the shocked and scared. We are all here for each other.

Michele G.. @MicheleG
23 March, 04:33
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
praying that i have the strength. We all need this this the world is spiraling and yes i am scared but i wont lose my faith. God will help me and my family one way or another. every time i feel low and pray the next day i feel a little stronger. God will win!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™