The Truth Shall Set You Free!
Tell The People The Truth!
Slaves No More!
#godwon

#5DNewEarth
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#wwg1wga ♒️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Wow! Btw what ever happened to that video @vincentkennedy posted on Twit wit last year of the reptilian looking guy carrying the small pig with soldiers surrounding him. Was that from a movie VK? or was it from our current movie?
Idk what specied the ones with the pointed jagged teeth are but one of them showed up in my meditation. I did not get a feeling that it was mean but then Nana is not one to condemn without given a reason first.
09:11 PM - Mar 22, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 March, 12:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don't know how I could have missed it, but if he looked Reptilian I would have noticed that and saved it. When was that? Do you have the video?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 12:47
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
No I dont, I wish I had kept it but I lost all with twit wit.
The face of the thing was covered so you couldnt view it! It stood quite a bit taller than the soldiers and was carrying a small pig by small I mean the size of a large dog.
He posted it and never explained it. It was taken in what looked like a dumbs tunnel.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
22 March, 09:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ€”