Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
'Google it'
Exact same story and photo, just changing the State.
09:04 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
07 April, 12:22
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
MAIN STREAM BULLSHIT !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
23 March, 06:31
Other than the usual daily murder rate -Black on Black- tally's out of Mikwaukee WI, there's been no 'mass shootings' here!
#MockingbirdMedia
#operationpaperclip

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
23 March, 01:15
I see a 2nd Amendment attack incoming

Star Lite @Starlite
23 March, 12:48
People 110% buy this crap and refuse to say that something is wrong! No one has to agree but if you can't at least admit something is seriously off, you are lying to yourself. Your intuition deserves your full attention right now.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 March, 11:42
I am so sick of this. It needs to stop.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 March, 11:19
PATHETIC!!

What WILL it take for the Sheeples to WAKE.

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
22 March, 10:55
Same 4am talking points...

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
22 March, 10:54
Crazy! Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I vetted this on DuckDuckGo. Below are two links as a proof that this post is accurate. They are so convinced that they have complete control that they are just generating AI articles at this point. Outright lies and propaganda and they aren't even trying to cover their tracks. Blatant lies right in our faces. The DS is getting sloppy.

https://www.jsonline.com/s... and https://www.greenvilleonli...

Star Lite @Starlite
23 March, 12:51
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
The sh*tty mistakes they are making is so in our face at this point. I know they are just doing this to show how much control they think they have.

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
22 March, 10:23
first thing i tell my peeps is to change their search engine!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 March, 10:22

22 March, 10:20
BY EXAMPLE.. THE FEED OF #FAKE COVID DATA ITS DONE IN SITES LIKE THIS
PAYED BY #BILL #Gates AND OTHERS

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu...

HERE LOTS OF PAGES OF PEOPLE MAKING FUN TRYING HOW FAKE THE #Google #SEARCHS WAS ABOUT THE FAKE #covid CASES

https://www.burbuja.info/i...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

22 March, 10:16
EN JUNE 2020
IF YOU GOOGLE

"NEW CASES " AND ANY RANDOM NUMBRE

ALL THE FIRS RESULTS WAS ALWAYS COVID CASES

WHY ?

FAKE DATES FEED BY A LOT OR PAYED ORGANIZATIONS

ANY NUMBER YOU WANT

ANY ...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 March, 10:01
"This is a threat to our democracy."

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
22 March, 09:58
Unreal good bust!

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
22 March, 09:56
Operation Mockingbird!

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
22 March, 09:55
I need someone asap to hack this site and retrieve login info so we white hats can invade this website and take control. https://news.ycombinator.c...