Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 March, 05:49
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
its already everywhere

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 March, 06:37
He was a theosophist like Blavatsky and Helen Keller. It all ties together to Lucifer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
22 March, 09:39
Not only is his prediction accurate, the Pentagon gave a presentation back in 2005 about having identified the "God gene" in humans and how they can erradicate it. This informative session was being offered under the guise of controling Islamic fundamentalism, turning religious fanatics into normal people by means of introducing a virus and/or vaccine. The project was called FUN-VAX- aka the vaccine for fundamentalists. The Pentago briefing is in this link: https://fortruehumanity.wo...

Patriots, this may be too radical of a concept for many to digest, but we need to continue to reach out to our friends & family about the dangers of the vaccine with whatever evidence you think will be best received.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
22 March, 09:37
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
22 March, 09:19
they are doing this- they vaccinate children, and they get "autism". you know what autism looks like in real life? kids with no "social skills"- they cant connect with others. kids with no sense of danger- they have no respect for their own life or safety. kids with no concept of authority, no concept of right and wrong, and two settings- happiness when they get exactly what they want, and total rage. these kids also have "fluid gender" as they grow older. its the cabals dream come true, and a total nightmare. before anybody goes off on me, i am a parent of an autistic child. if yours has escaped some of this- im happy for you. folks- if you dont understand that this is already happening, then its part of your wake up. there are millions of autistic people. if you know a family with autism in it- i hope you are helping, praying for them, and not judging them. do not get vaccines. they are literally evil.

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
22 March, 09:27
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
It's not just the vaccines. Epidurals break the Conciousness connection to the baby. And traditionally, the cord was left attached and unclamped until the placenta passed and even longer sometimes. The baby is still getting nourishment and oxygen from the mother through the umbilical cord. We have lost soooo much of the ancient knowledge and that's why we are in such a state now. Your Conciousness or Soul is what animates us and gives us higher thought. It is basically part of your nervous system. When you block that with an epidural, the baby loses connection and is not comforted by the Conciousness during the birthing process. It's also the cause of post-partum depression.
#TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 March, 09:10
3rd Paragraph really jumps out to me[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 March, 09:06
Unfortunatelly INEVITABLE.

WE SIMPLY CANNOT KILL 83,9% OF IDIOTS

Willow My dogo @Willow5
22 March, 08:56
Its already happening to children through the internet

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
22 March, 10:10
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Yes, we can see it happening. I used to read Rudolf Steiner's books back in the 80s - 1980s that is...WOW this is pretty horrific - but I know that God will not let this travesty happen. There are more good ppl than evil