Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
22 March, 09:19
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
they are doing this- they vaccinate children, and they get "autism". you know what autism looks like in real life? kids with no "social skills"- they cant connect with others. kids with no sense of danger- they have no respect for their own life or safety. kids with no concept of authority, no concept of right and wrong, and two settings- happiness when they get exactly what they want, and total rage. these kids also have "fluid gender" as they grow older. its the cabals dream come true, and a total nightmare. before anybody goes off on me, i am a parent of an autistic child. if yours has escaped some of this- im happy for you. folks- if you dont understand that this is already happening, then its part of your wake up. there are millions of autistic people. if you know a family with autism in it- i hope you are helping, praying for them, and not judging them. do not get vaccines. they are literally evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
It's not just the vaccines. Epidurals break the Conciousness connection to the baby. And traditionally, the cord was left attached and unclamped until the placenta passed and even longer sometimes. The baby is still getting nourishment and oxygen from the mother through the umbilical cord. We have lost soooo much of the ancient knowledge and that's why we are in such a state now. Your Conciousness or Soul is what animates us and gives us higher thought. It is basically part of your nervous system. When you block that with an epidural, the baby loses connection and is not comforted by the Conciousness during the birthing process. It's also the cause of post-partum depression.
#TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga
09:27 PM - Mar 22, 2021
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Gemma Chambers @GemmaChambers1
26 March, 06:06
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Awww thats heatbreaking I never knew this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
23 March, 01:06
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
i believe it. my daughters birth was extremely traumatic. i also have a nervous system disorder, which im told cant be cured- but im fairly certain its from years and years of trauma. ive got no fight or flight left. most people with this illness do not even get out of bed, but i still get up, every day, without fail and muscle through, on sheer will power. my point is- it goes both ways. we may have been ignorantly doing things to cut our spirits off, but our spirits are more powerful than we think, and that we can manifest realities we barely think possible.

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
23 March, 01:22
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Try this, it can't hurt. Because the Divine are here on Earth, this might work. It will feel silly, but speak out loud. Tell your body, "Body, DNA, you have the power to heal this Vessel. Please access the Racial Memories for self-healing. Please analyse why I have this condition, (and describe the symptoms out loud). Please help me overcome it. It is detrimental to me in these ways.( and describe)" You can use the common term for the condition, but it helps to compartmentalize the symptoms. You might hear an answer, but more likely your body will start to crave certain foods, or more sleep. Maybe more sunlight. If you feel an intiuitive vibe, follow it home. I've done it myself, and I have healed myself of a number of things. Gall bladder trouble, irritable bowel, and other things. I had food cravings, a drive to sleep in shorter sessions but more often, and I NEED San Pellegrino Popelmo sodas like a crackhead. I hope it works for you.
#wwg1wga Blessed be