Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
A lot of people were pissed at me today...🤣

Do you think I really cared?

Hell no I did not.
I thought of the slings and arrows POTUS has taken for our Nation, and I realized today's 'angst' targetted my way was a very small price to pay...
And I may have helped someone along the way.

#AxTheVax
#ThePeoplesBridge
06:25 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
20 April, 02:32
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
They're just mad because perhaps they found out more about the vaccine not even being a vaccine. Things they should have thought about before being first in line and now they're bitter because the smart people won't take it. Just my take on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
19 April, 07:15
I LOVE this! God Bless!! We support you 100%!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
17 April, 12:29
I named one of my newborn baby kitties Veronica because you are an awesome patriot and I wanted to say thank you !!

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 April, 01:03
Lots of us are right there with you, Patriot - keep it up!

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
15 April, 02:39
https://youtu.be/N4dOCfWlg...
The cruise industry is quickly becoming the battle field and front lines as corporations will increasingly push for a vaccine mandate.
The Insane Logistics of Shutting Down the Cruise Industry - YouTube

Sign up for a CuriosityStream subscription and also get a free Nebula subscription (the streaming platform built by creators) here: http://CuriosityStream.co...

Kathleen Kastorff @Savilla369
09 April, 01:47
Love your hats, your gumption and your determination. Just wish I was standing there with you.

Kitty Tantrum @KittyTantrum
06 April, 09:03
I just wish I had someone like you in my life! Everyone thinks I'm a nutter! :)

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
06 April, 07:45

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
06 April, 07:43
Many Americans have become soft, spineless, cry babies...

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 April, 07:39
We stand with you! You are marvelous! Love to you!

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
05 April, 12:26
Don't take the vaccine! https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
04 April, 06:04
Go girl!

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
01 April, 05:51
I just hope there is an antidote for all who were baxed. No one should pay with their life due to believing lies of the evil minded.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 March, 11:48
Where at? I am in NY. I Will Stand With YOU Anywhere.

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
29 March, 05:25
we are axing the vax your favorite potus made and endorsed? confusing to say the fuckin LEAST

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
30 March, 12:22
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Ax The Pharmaceutical Vax...

Potus' vax is the military, the virus is the Deep State brother.

Prayer Warrior @Bibi3
27 March, 07:12
You ARE AMAZING! Praying for you! Godspeed in your Patriot work 🎉🎉🎉❤️🎉🎉🎉

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 12:25
Beautiful, Mrs. V, I beleive this may be the correct drop.
https://thehill.com/hilltv...
[D]ec 5
D5
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
This election was not about fixing the economy, trade, borders, military, protecting our children etc. all so another corrupt politician or 'insider' can simply undo it [band-aid].
This was not simply another 4-year election, but, a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim control over our gov't.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Panic in DC.
Q

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 March, 10:14
Veronica...keep doing you boo because youre an amazing warrior for God and humanity

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 March, 08:30
2 year delta from beimg Q'ed

27 March, 02:38
TRUMP card coming.🤗🤗🤗

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
27 March, 02:16
youre a hero!!!

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
27 March, 01:33
Yay Veronica! Fearless, as always :)

27 March, 01:14
Beautiful lady, keep doing what you are doing. You are an inspiration to us all. 🥰🥰🥰

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
27 March, 01:01
Bless you!!! WE THE PEOPLE THANK YOU!!
Even some that don't know it yet!! 😂🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (LeaOlive) can see their posts

Fear Not @fearnot
27 March, 12:20
Much respect Veronica!

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
26 March, 08:23
Well done - big patriot hug mm,mm,mmm

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
26 March, 05:09
@thepeoplesbridge Ms. Wolski. Those "Lot of" is nothing compared to the 80 million who share your view... #wwg1wga

memes matter @NoComment
26 March, 04:04
Dear Heavenly Father, keep protecting our Qangel on that bridge, be all eyes n ears surrounding her and the mission. Let her light out shine any demon that thinks it can push her off, may unclean spirits be blinded,or remember your people that is VeroniQa and from there run scared. Thank you father, and may you keep blessing Veronica, she made that bridge golden with her presence and truth. WWJD(?) Amen

Steve Murray @Stevie
26 March, 01:06
Keep it up fair lady. Marched last week, many awake but we need more. Had my 3rd letter from Nazi Health Service for COV. Vax. funny thing in each consecutive letter the font size gets bigger. They must think I'm blind!