Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
22 March, 06:25
A lot of people were pissed at me today...🤣

Do you think I really cared?

Hell no I did not.
I thought of the slings and arrows POTUS has taken for our Nation, and I realized today's 'angst' targetted my way was a very small price to pay...
And I may have helped someone along the way.

#AxTheVax
#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
we are axing the vax your favorite potus made and endorsed? confusing to say the fuckin LEAST
05:25 AM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichael in this post can reply
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
30 March, 12:22
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Ax The Pharmaceutical Vax...

Potus' vax is the military, the virus is the Deep State brother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
30 March, 08:25
maybe potus should be a little more clear about that. people are getting pharmaceutical vaccinations at record pace because of his "code words"

look, its taking everything in me to keep hope, i want Q to be real and justice to happen

but i just dont understand how people keep playing these games

theres more evidence we were duped than there is to support anything actually happening in our favor

all evidence points to trump ushered in the mark of the beast for the cabal playing the bad guy, just like their illuminati cards depicted years ago

lets see what happens.

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
31 March, 12:05
What will happen when they enforce vaccine passports. My relative said they can't go in stores, banks without it. Or they are starting to enforce it in France. I was like "wow" I don't want the vaccine. So how hard will they make it for those that don't want it? Why don't more people fight/push back against it?