Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

All Well @AllWell
19 February, 11:02
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
what? no Rachel Maddow in the media group?Many big rats not included here. It is start. let the avalanche begin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Staci Metts @RayTyson7
18 February, 11:57
Alot of this has already happened. when they say you are watching a movie, you are really watching a movie. who is SOT under DJT? What was he before and during that time? Optics are so important.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
18 February, 11:48
Optics

Trump will be out of view when the temple gets burned to the ground.

On his return the world will honor him..

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
23 January, 09:03
this is the part that I'm not as confident about as some of you are... how do you know this is what happened? i heard it was seen on the dark web. has anyone reallly seen it? im not a troll. just trying to wrap my head around this part.

CanAm Girl @CanAmGirl
22 January, 09:23
At this point I think you guys need to get back into your discord room or chat room or whatever and come up with a better narrative.

Marie Foster @Marecf
21 January, 11:45

Diane Mitch @Diane11
22 January, 02:31
In response Marie Foster to his Publication
phone and computer "seriously"

Chris Gab @Gabbie
21 January, 11:17
i wish i could read what its saying.

Pamela Gallo @MAGA2021
21 January, 11:15
Is there a clearer copy of this, or can you send the source. unable to read the left side.

Anna Ballou @lillylou
21 January, 11:07
I m on the fence, not giving up but not going to fry either ....fuck the pieces of shit. I will not be a sheep!!!!!!!!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 10:50
beautiful graphic. thanQ for sharing πŸ™

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
21 January, 10:43
When? Last I heard it woud be January 20. What happened to that date???

JERSEY BOY PATRIOT @JERSEY_BOY_PATRIOT
21 January, 10:42
C A N N O T W A I T! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…