Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
22 March, 01:59
Unbelievable! Wow JUST WAAAOOOWW!!!
PS THE REAL BIDEN👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
What, you're surprised?

This guy has been a Sock Puppet for the Chinese since 1972!

There are many of us who grew up watching this hate-filled bag of lies "grow" his political career through murder & more...
02:50 PM - Mar 22, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
22 March, 04:09
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Here you go bumblebeepatriot
https://areazone51ufos.blo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 March, 04:07
Shit FB won't get it on here. I'll try another way, sorry.

22 March, 04:05
Anons post these things for us to SPREAD it to the normies! It's not about indivudualism. It's about WAKING up the normies so We The People get stronger and stronger to crush the evil forces against God's people. We are up against Dracos in the tunnels and other galactic evil beings. Don't mean to scare but that is the truth! Pleiadians can only do so much. Watch this vid. scroll down article, small square Alex Collier speaks.https://www.facebook.com/1...

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 March, 04:11
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Yes, yes, I know...

I've been trying for 40 years to wake people up, even more intensely this past year.

I figure, if they're not at least peeping out from between their fingers by now, it's not going to happen for them.

Remember - you cannot force anyone to wak up; it has to happen organically, from inside themselves.