JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This image is jarring and begs repeating. I didn't believe it at first but it is real and from Veritas.
01:12 PM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
24 March, 04:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
How do we know these are not our own stollen children????? No covid test ..no vax ... no faces... what if they are ours being returned? what if they cant be returned until mental evaluation ....how do we know? We Do Not!.... They are Children...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
23 March, 05:42
I don't find this jarring, knowing it's illegals. I know Americans who live in the desert and sleep on the ground.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
23 March, 05:56
Im sorry if you think this is mean but if you had to deal with these bloodsucking parasites you would not feel sorry for them.

Im sorry if you think this is mean but if you had to deal with these bloodsucking parasites you would not feel sorry for them.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 March, 03:03
Yes, it looks like a display case of human meat

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
22 March, 02:18
I'm not making a joke. When I first saw this picture, I thought it was of a display case of something wrapped in tinfoil. Even though they are here illegally, they are still human beings and need to be treated as such.

North *** @Northstar
22 March, 02:17
S1lvered Squ33z3d, but no ceiling...?!!!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
22 March, 02:04
#projectveritas DHS insider leaked this document warning of a Central American caravan headed to the US by March 30th

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
22 March, 01:53
This is the better life??

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
22 March, 01:44
Liberal compassion always looks like this in real time.

The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
22 March, 01:32
At first glance, it looks like foil wrapped foods for sale in a display case. When i realized that it was illegal immigrants in a holding pen, i wondered; Is this how the human traffickers, pedophiles, and abusers see them? As pieces of merchandise? Size, shape, or nationality hidden with only a "foil" wrapped package on display. Orders accepted. Prices negotiable - Inquire within? Just sayin'

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
22 March, 02:26
In response The Real GrannyD to her Publication
I thought the same thing. Like I said in my reply. Even though they are here illegally, they are still human beings and should be treated as such. My heart hurts for those that really want a better life. I'm on the fence when it comes to walls. I feel as a human being, I should be able to travel anywhere my feet will allow. But on the other hand, I don't want the riff raff coming to our country and exploiting it.

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
22 March, 01:29
What r we looking at in these pics> Not clear.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
22 March, 01:31
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
illegals covered up with thermal blankets