JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 March, 01:12
This image is jarring and begs repeating. I didn't believe it at first but it is real and from Veritas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
22 March, 01:32
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
At first glance, it looks like foil wrapped foods for sale in a display case. When i realized that it was illegal immigrants in a holding pen, i wondered; Is this how the human traffickers, pedophiles, and abusers see them? As pieces of merchandise? Size, shape, or nationality hidden with only a "foil" wrapped package on display. Orders accepted. Prices negotiable - Inquire within? Just sayin'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
I thought the same thing. Like I said in my reply. Even though they are here illegally, they are still human beings and should be treated as such. My heart hurts for those that really want a better life. I'm on the fence when it comes to walls. I feel as a human being, I should be able to travel anywhere my feet will allow. But on the other hand, I don't want the riff raff coming to our country and exploiting it.
02:26 PM - Mar 22, 2021
In response The Real GrannyD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply
The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
22 March, 02:40
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
I agree! Humans deserve humane treatment. However, the unfortunate reality is that the political games played over our borders are more important than American citizens and THEIR safety. For politicians anyway.

The legal path to American freedom and independence is difficult. purposely. Only honest, hard working people should be rewarded. The honest and true to the legal immigration path.

Bad behavior should never be rewarded. Not everybody REALLY WANTS to be an American citizen. They just want what the politicians are giving away. Our nation. Our money. Our sovereignty. Us.