Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 March, 11:15
anyone watch the HBO Q special last night????????
i watched 2 one hour episodes w Codemonkey and dad
THIS IS GOING TO WAKE UP THE WORLD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 March, 11:21
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I was laughing so much its very well done. Rons dad I feel is playing a role ;) he is SO much smarter than he is showing so far lol. its just getting started :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 March, 12:04
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I thought you were saying your own dad was in it. :)

EYE II EYE @EYE_II_EYE23
23 March, 02:07
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
i was examining rons dad closely to see if it was trump in makeup. notice after the credits of episode 2 they have a preview of what's to come and rons dad looks drastically different everytime they show him but he very much postures himself and spreaks like trump. curious for sure. also notice how he turns over his shoulder telling everyone exactly where to go to find the q research board