Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
anyone watch the HBO Q special last night????????
i watched 2 one hour episodes w Codemonkey and dad
THIS IS GOING TO WAKE UP THE WORLD
11:15 AM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Bella Kay @Bella_K
22 March, 02:12
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
What is the name of the show, HBO Q?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 March, 02:44
In response Bella Kay to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
22 March, 12:49
Right now unfortuantely, it will only wake those who subscribe to HBO/Max! Seems like something that should be airing FREE to the masses at this point!

22 March, 02:45
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 March, 12:25
nope......don't have garage HBO, and will not subscribe to watch it.

Tammy _74 @TammyP_74
22 March, 11:38
Too bad I can't watch it. I don't have HBO and even if I did, not all US programs are available over here...

22 March, 02:43
In response Tammy _74 to her Publication

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
22 March, 11:37
I don't have HBO. Hope you will fill us in

22 March, 02:45
In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication
https://t.me/s/littllemel/...
you can find it here

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
22 March, 11:32
yes i watched both episodes. i thought the first one was more interesting. the 2nd was too much about the admins in my opinion. im excited to see how the rest of the episodes pan out.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
22 March, 11:30
I only watched about 15 minutes and turned it off. I have it recorded though. The part I watched seemed to have some questionable people being interviewed. If it opens more eyes and gets more people questioning and asking questions, that is great.

22 March, 11:33
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Excellent, the first 2 episodes were kind of introducing Ron and Q, Q posts, etc.... Im sure the next episodes will be exponentially more interesting :) so far so good!!!

Mandy Collins @SCcajungirl
22 March, 11:17
It was way better than I thought it would be!! iI thought it was going to be another hit piece.

22 March, 11:25
In response Mandy Collins to his Publication
i will definitely be watching all of it ;)
the second episode made me want Trumps MonT Blanc 1500$ pen

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 March, 11:16
yeah?????

22 March, 11:21
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I was laughing so much its very well done. Rons dad I feel is playing a role ;) he is SO much smarter than he is showing so far lol. its just getting started :)