Only people mentioned by Saint_Bernard in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
23 March, 10:30
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
my heart breaks over this. A day of reckoning is coming for all of those evil entities responsible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
23 March, 10:01
Yepper.

Also affects those who have used lots of DEET & then get exposed to certain "mosquito" chemicals from China.

I was FURIOUS when airline attendants brought out cannisters to fumigate all of us as our plane descended to land in Sao Paulo!

If I hadn't wanted to get home so bad, I'd have strangled them.

Brasilian prison not being on my list, I covered myself with my shawl & held my breath for several minutes.

Bastards!

Glad Bolsonaro is now their President.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 March, 07:39
We need justice and those two at athe top of the list. Evil satanic P'sOS

Diane Ross @dianeross48
23 March, 07:09
That is so tragic. These evil satanists, like B. Gates only care about death and suffering and they have caused so much of both
. . . just like their father, the devil.