Denise Gee @Aynaia
Got a question for anyone who knows Q drops!
Ive seen the one about Military being atound to protect citizens during this "scare" event but why arent we seeing them helping those communities being drowned in illegals, supposedly "infected" ones?
Ive already picked up on the Biden Presidency in fast forward were being forced to live through which more than likely ends in huge nuclear terror but unsure where the protections are during THIS atage?
Pretty sure its the "why" of the WW comms shutdown but it sure is being dragged out
09:33 AM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Aynaia in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
22 March, 11:24
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
There is the chance it is part movie as depicted in the Great Awakening videos shared by Anthony. Maybe Boomerang time with White Hats using crisis actors to wake up the normies. It also provides a cover for National Guard troop movement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
22 March, 08:55
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
As soon as I can ever get some time to myself I plan on watching those!šŸ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
22 March, 11:17

Anthony Schenck @AWESKANK
22 March, 09:39
If you followed either of the Great Awakening Documentries, you might see it a little differently.
https://youtube.com/watch?...
https://youtube.com/watch?...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Denise Gee @Aynaia
22 March, 11:19
In response Anthony Schenck to his Publication
Thanks!
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™