AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
WELCOME TO TRANS GENDER SHE SHOULD HAVE TO GIVE BACK HER TITLES BECAUSE SHE IS NOT A FEMALE LINK BELOW SAME AS HER BROTHER
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.espn.com/tenni...
09:11 AM - Mar 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Kelly Sewell @KellySewell14
22 March, 09:52
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I had a feeling about this one for a long time...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 March, 09:48
I had no idea, but it fits in not just "with the times," but also "the times that were..." - all those years of lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 March, 02:20
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
TRANSWORLD SPORTS
THE WILLIAMS BEFORE TRANS GENDER MUTALATION AND DRUGS
VIDEO BELOW 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮👇👇👇👇👇SICKOS👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/jPdAkUnRD...

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
22 March, 09:47
Ive been telling people about this one for years.....

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 March, 09:24
No surprise here, and yes, they both need to give back all trophies and be disqualified from all womens sports statistics, history!...remove it all...! Boom💥

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 March, 09:28
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
THEY DID IT TO BARRY BONDS I BELIVE

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 March, 06:18
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Give everything back, money, trophys all of it. Sick fooks