Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
18 March, 08:47
I think Putin is the King of the White Hats. He's been talking shit about the NWO forever. He has resources and his Realm is SECURE. I think I'll just thank him in advance, THANKS Dude! Not the hero we expected but the one we needed. Do you think I could get Vegas odds on this?
#wwg1wga 🤟🔥🦊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ang guar @tinydancer
21 March, 08:27
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
I don't know about his REALM, but I don't hate him...never have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
Let's say, if for instance, you wanted to hide things, like witness protection......you would want them behind a curtain of some kind.....like one made of Iron perhaps? Where strangers are unwelcome, where GMO are outlawed, where the NWO has absolutely NO traction. So, if this Divine Plan, the Long, Long, Divine Con had any chance of success, we would need a man with an Iron Will AND an Iron Curtain on our side. Therefore, his Realm is secure and he is a Child of God (and a powerful Vessel) I wonder what Bloodline he carries? #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #wwg1wga
08:41 PM - Mar 21, 2021
In response ang guar to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 October, 11:20
he loves God, he is Strength, have seen where he states he is against those who worship satan, oh my his bloodline, thinking he is of the Davidic bloodline as DJT, JFK, JFKJR, EP, JA, Tesla♥️

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 March, 10:15
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
short putin clip saying the men in dark suits run america

ang guar @tinydancer
21 March, 09:17
Interesting!