Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
I think Putin is the King of the White Hats. He's been talking shit about the NWO forever. He has resources and his Realm is SECURE. I think I'll just thank him in advance, THANKS Dude! Not the hero we expected but the one we needed. Do you think I could get Vegas odds on this?
#wwg1wga 🤟🔥🦊
08:47 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 October, 11:29
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
so i thank you Valdamir Putin, you are truly a Warrior for what is Good and Right, a lover of God like so many of us, ty for providing protection and i think much more, i pray Gods blessings over you and those you love🦋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
24 March, 08:53
Vladimir Putin brought down KGB, if anyone can take down Cabal, Kabbalah, Vlad seems to be the Correct name to do it under.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ang guar @tinydancer
21 March, 08:27
I don't know about his REALM, but I don't hate him...never have.

21 March, 08:41
In response ang guar to his Publication
Let's say, if for instance, you wanted to hide things, like witness protection......you would want them behind a curtain of some kind.....like one made of Iron perhaps? Where strangers are unwelcome, where GMO are outlawed, where the NWO has absolutely NO traction. So, if this Divine Plan, the Long, Long, Divine Con had any chance of success, we would need a man with an Iron Will AND an Iron Curtain on our side. Therefore, his Realm is secure and he is a Child of God (and a powerful Vessel) I wonder what Bloodline he carries? #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #wwg1wga

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
21 March, 08:26
I've been saying this as well. If our Government wants us to hate him he must be an alright guy! They only glorify the wicked.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
21 March, 08:08
he even looks cuter these days 🙏❤️🥰🇺🇸

21 March, 08:17
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
I do love a manly man. 🔥✨🔥

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
21 March, 08:05

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
21 March, 06:06
PLUS, H e is with Trump against Luciferianism and cj
hild and human sex trafficking.

Earth Patriot @JustifiedByFaith
19 March, 07:13
Been a Putin fan for years. After the shirtless horseriding photos who wouldn't be lol 😁

cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
18 March, 10:26
It started to open my eyes when I heard that Putin had introduced harsh penalties for anyone mistreating or abusing livestock and domestic animals, started to see through the western media lies. Firmly believe he is a good guy

Cold as Ice @Scootsmcgooch1
18 March, 09:36
I second this, Homeboy is a straight up Gangsta!

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
18 March, 09:00
Putin is on our side and been an ali for a long time!! God bless him for standing for America and our Freedoms

James Kalkes @Kaljam
18 March, 08:54
ive been saying Putin has a part of this the whole time

18 March, 08:58
In response James Kalkes to his Publication

18 March, 09:03
In response James Kalkes to his Publication
I call them the The Dragon & The Phoenix
#wwg1wga