Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 03:45
https://t.me/hsretoucher17

Gen Flynn will be Priminister of the United Kingdom???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
21 March, 04:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do you believe that this is JFKJR account? Queen Diana Spencer Trump? What's that all about?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Benedikt @katebenedikt
21 March, 05:06
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Fake account, , he was banned many times before on twitter. Why would somebody want to talk sh** about Trumps family. Be carreful who you follow.

21 March, 06:30
In response Kate Benedikt to her Publication
I would not be so quick to write him off hun. Sometimes things are not as they are layed out to be.
Everything has purpose.

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
21 March, 08:15
Nana is always solid with her diserment. you have stayed firm. i ❤ that!!!

21 March, 08:21
In response Carrie Cresap to her Publication
They really tickled me tracing the acct to some real person, like they were actually thinking if it were JR that it would track back to JR.😂😂😂😂

And as for the pinned post about showing up at Dallas to an event that didnt exist, it was a comm to start with.

Now I cant tell you he is JR. but I can tell you I have not seen anyone else on the internet that could post like they had a quantum computer posting up to 5 and 7 different posts in exactly the same fookn second. not minute, same damn second and did it repeatedly a minute or two apart for frickin days.
You do the math.

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
exactly, plus the post are Good with scripture. the people responding to his post are the most genuine. with out all the hype and smaller accounts. like i have took notice of your post. they come from the right place! ♥️ I am a Nana fan!
08:25 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by carriemcresap in this post can reply
21 March, 08:31
In response Carrie Cresap to her Publication
Well Nana loves you too.
What I think tends to fall right out my mouth.
But it comes from the heart.