Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 03:45
https://t.me/hsretoucher17

Gen Flynn will be Priminister of the United Kingdom???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
21 March, 04:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do you believe that this is JFKJR account? Queen Diana Spencer Trump? What's that all about?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Benedikt @katebenedikt
21 March, 05:06
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Fake account, , he was banned many times before on twitter. Why would somebody want to talk sh** about Trumps family. Be carreful who you follow.

21 March, 06:30
In response Kate Benedikt to her Publication
I would not be so quick to write him off hun. Sometimes things are not as they are layed out to be.
Everything has purpose.

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
21 March, 08:15
Nana is always solid with her diserment. you have stayed firm. i ❤ that!!!

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
They really tickled me tracing the acct to some real person, like they were actually thinking if it were JR that it would track back to JR.😂😂😂😂

And as for the pinned post about showing up at Dallas to an event that didnt exist, it was a comm to start with.

Now I cant tell you he is JR. but I can tell you I have not seen anyone else on the internet that could post like they had a quantum computer posting up to 5 and 7 different posts in exactly the same fookn second. not minute, same damn second and did it repeatedly a minute or two apart for frickin days.
You do the math.
08:21 PM - Mar 21, 2021
In response Carrie Cresap to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
21 March, 08:25
exactly, plus the post are Good with scripture. the people responding to his post are the most genuine. with out all the hype and smaller accounts. like i have took notice of your post. they come from the right place! ♥️ I am a Nana fan!

21 March, 08:31
In response Carrie Cresap to her Publication
Well Nana loves you too.
What I think tends to fall right out my mouth.
But it comes from the heart.