Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 03:45
https://t.me/hsretoucher17

Gen Flynn will be Priminister of the United Kingdom???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
Do you believe that this is JFKJR account? Queen Diana Spencer Trump? What's that all about?
04:01 PM - Mar 21, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Greengrl17 in this post can reply
Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
21 March, 08:48
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I have thought for a while now that Melania's face has looked like a mask, Princess Diana being under that mask and Melania being in on all of this would not surprise me at all! Barron sure looks a lot like Diana's younger photos! Nothing would shock or surprise me, Diana, JFK and Trump are a lot closer than many know!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
21 March, 09:40
In response Judy Bennett to her Publication
I do agree that Barron & a young Diana do look A LOT alike

Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
21 March, 10:08
In response Judy Bennett to her Publication
I agree with this speculation. 😊

Kate Benedikt @katebenedikt
21 March, 05:06
Fake account, , he was banned many times before on twitter. Why would somebody want to talk sh** about Trumps family. Be carreful who you follow.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
21 March, 06:32
In response Kate Benedikt to her Publication
Gonna be a lot of dis-appointed Paytriots over the next few weeks... 👍

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
21 March, 08:17
In response Kate Benedikt to her Publication
he was not banned from Twitter. i followed the account. be careful on the advice you give out.

Plp Bar @ella
21 March, 04:13
It's all nonsense. JFK JR. account is probably some young men from Eastern Europe. And can't believe how stupid Americans are to believe their nonsense.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 March, 06:32
In response Plp Bar to her Publication
He is alive hun, up to you your thoughts, you come back and see Nana when he steps into the light, Nana has a shirt for you "I Told Ya So"
Nana also gives away mustard seeds if you are in need of one of those as well.
@vincentkennedy

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
21 March, 06:42
In response Plp Bar to her Publication
But you really CAN'T be positive about that, correct? AT this point...notting is nonsense...