Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
21 March, 03:10
Dollar Sign = Egyptian Deity($=I$I$=ISIS)

The magic STAFF that MOSES turned into a SNAKE for the PHAROH was given to him by JETHRO the HIGH PRIEST of MIDIAN.

I (STAFF) + S (Snake) = I$I$ = ISIS

The word MEDIA comes from the ancient town of MEDEA which is where ancient sorcerers lived, practiced black magic and honed their dark arts becoming proficient in hexes, spells, vexes, voodoo, and psychic manipulation. In those days if a king or chieftain couldn’t settle a dispute in the royal court or in the battlefield they would hire a Median witch doctor to cast spells on their enemies. They have been using the symbolic power of words, colors, light, hand gestures and mood altering images for aeons infused with mysticism for their own self serving ends (Midian/Medea/Media/MSM - literal modern day social media marketing soothsayers - it’s an intricate & unbroken line).

(I+Sx2 = ROD/STAFF = I$I$)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it