Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Dollar Sign = Egyptian Deity($=I$I$=ISIS)

The magic STAFF that MOSES turned into a SNAKE for the PHAROH was given to him by JETHRO the HIGH PRIEST of MIDIAN.

I (STAFF) + S (Snake) = I$I$ = ISIS

The word MEDIA comes from the ancient town of MEDEA which is where ancient sorcerers lived, practiced black magic and honed their dark arts becoming proficient in hexes, spells, vexes, voodoo, and psychic manipulation. In those days if a king or chieftain couldn’t settle a dispute in the royal court or in the battlefield they would hire a Median witch doctor to cast spells on their enemies. They have been using the symbolic power of words, colors, light, hand gestures and mood altering images for aeons infused with mysticism for their own self serving ends (Midian/Medea/Media/MSM - literal modern day social media marketing soothsayers - it’s an intricate & unbroken line).

(I+Sx2 = ROD/STAFF = I$I$)
03:10 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
26 March, 07:32
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Interesting also the Medea, grandaughter of sun god Helios from Greek literature who married Jason - who had come to her father's court seeking the Golden Fleece (Ram)!

We know how the bloodlines love their Golden Ram!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
26 March, 07:31
Wow very interesting! I have always found it interesting how popular Psalm 23 is at funerals. As I read this it hit me like a bolt -- "thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me".

I always thought how does the Shepherd's hook comfort me? But maybe it has other meanings?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
21 March, 09:59
Can of Worms you may have opened there, Ham!

jon ⭐Tripple⭐Beam⭐soldier @staggerlee420
21 March, 09:46
ISis
RA
EL

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
21 March, 08:30
In the Exodus account When Moses actually got up and headed back to Egypt to do what God commanded, it says, “Moses took the rod/staff 'of God' in his hand.” Did you notice prior to the encounter with God it was the shepherd “rod/staff of Moses,” Then after it is the rod/staff of God? As Moses led the children of Israel through the desert, God performed many miracles. Some of them included the use of the rod/staff. Historian Josephus has recorded about Moses staff in the antiquities of the Jews. There was no magic in the staff/rod. It was the power of God on display. Your hypothesis is interesting but scripture and history don't support it. https://biblehub.com/libra...

21 March, 09:27
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Not trying to argue - my mind is always open to new information - I believe if my mind is closed to new ideas I’ll never learn anything further so I appreciate your input ... I was just extrapolating in information explained to me when I lived in a cave outside of Jerusalem studying the Bible in Hebrew with a Torah scholar - the caves were pretty cool - it’s where the Templar’s stayed when they were on their way to “liberate” the holy land from the “infidels” and they had painted portraits of the saints and martyrs but since then non Christian inhabitants had scratched their faces off but the bodies were still there and cool mosaics etc - it was such a great experience living in them (I lived in that valley - Lifta for 6 months or so during my 10 year stint in Jerusalem ... again not arguing just letting you know where I’m coming from... all the very best :)

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
21 March, 08:04

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

21 March, 04:55
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Not trying to argue - my mind is always open to new information - I believe if my mind is closed to new ideas I’ll never learn anything further so I appreciate your input ... I was just extrapolating in information explained to me when I lived in a cave outside of Jerusalem studying the Bible in Hebrew with a Torah scholar - the caves were pretty cool - it’s where the Templar’s stayed when they were on their way to “liberate” the holy land from the “infidels” and they had painted portraits of the saints and martyrs but since then non Christian inhabitants had scratched their faces off but the bodies were still there and cool mosaics etc - it was such a great experience living in them (I lived in that valley - Lifta for 6 months or so during my 10 year stint in Jerusalem ... again not arguing just letting you know where I’m coming from... all the very best :)

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 March, 03:33
Amazing decode, thank you! lovvve this! Was just watching a video of Mt. Sinai in Arabia last night!... and the town of Medea etc... what an incredible, magical.. and insane world!!💗