Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
22 March, 11:30
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Being selfish, I would like to see my mother again back when I was yougher to tell her how much I apprecaite her. And selfish again, go back a few years and try fix my dog so she could live longer. I had to watch her die a month back from internal bleeding. She was my best friend! All selfish, i know...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Lexie May @LexieMay
22 March, 11:08
For some reason I have it in my head that I was a literal Queen in another life but I don't believe in reincarnation. I am in a battle with myself. If reincarnation is real I would want to travel back in time to meet myself and see how I was as a person. Even if I can't talk to myself but just to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 March, 10:44
They can't even make it past the Van Allen belt because God is not stupid, why do you think satellites are in lower orbit. lol AND why do you think they had to fake a moon landing, still waiting on them to look into Ching Hai's studios in Nancys areas, heard anything about that?

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
22 March, 09:01
I'd like to know what really happened in history before going back. If some of that sweet space tech gets released now would be fine. If time travel is available to me it must be commertial, the travle agent would have plenty of sugestions.
Beside that, I've already traveled back in time from the future. It happens in my dreams. I try to block this as much as I can as I don't like the feeling of catching up to the new present, it's every disorientating.
I've always thought that it would be neat to be be an obsever watching the earth from space at a time lapse sort of speed.
rise and fall of civilizations
get an over view first
That or go to right after the frist cabal meeting when they made their deals, tell then they lose and troll them with memes.

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
22 March, 08:25
HEAVEN....to be with father GOD creator and his RESURRECTED SON who LOVES us and ame to save us from the dominion of LUCIFER

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
22 March, 08:22
I would want to see the Resurrection of Jesus Christ

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 March, 08:18
Back into that night when my love of my life was first time raped by her step foster father. In age of 8

I was only 12 years old than, but i am sure, that i could kill him.

It is not about vengeance. It is about PRINCIPLES.

HE LOST RIGHT TO LIVE THAT NIGHT.
😔💔

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
22 March, 08:15
i would go back to meet and spend time with my grandparents i never knew and my dad who died at a young age. that would be AMAZING❤️

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
21 March, 09:58
As long as going back doesn't effect future negatively, time travel would be fun. Teleportation is also interesting to me.

Mother Hen @MotherHen1951
21 March, 09:35
I would go back to when my Mother, Brother and Grandmother was with me. As I am the only one left...I miss them so much! 😢💝

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
21 March, 09:33
From an early age I've always envisioned [wanting] a hand-held Portal Device [Think iPhone-like] so I could instantly go from place-to-place.
[Project Pegasus]

So yea, Telaportation/Time-Travel...
I would be Lost in Time/Space for the rest of Eternity.
[would Love to visit futuristic timelines of other Advanced 'Blue-Green Planets' who've learned to thrive in harmony. Atlantis also...]

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 March, 09:09
I would love to go back and ask Jesus if I could sit in on some of his teachings and eat the last supper with them. There was something magical and spiritual that would be awesome to witness first hand.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
21 March, 09:07
Forward for me. .

New Republic @blackproject
21 March, 09:01
I have often pondered would choosing a point in time to visit be a good idea. All I have ever thought was if time travel landed in the right hands, they that, or those people could make sure each and all of our past, futures and presents are as good as, they can be. I feel me choosing a time for myself would be selfish.

Lets assume someone, or a grQup of people did just that. Then we could assume that as the message seems to go, the good people are in control and there is only one way this all ends.

The losses and sacrifices are that of the bad that is all around us, that we fight continously. That it is a true shame to see loss, hurt, anger and pain.

We could assume that if we did not attach ourselves to our surroundings we would mearly see it as our job is done. We all deserve long fruitful life and soon we may just get it.

There is only two timelines of importance and the one we are on, is the winning one.

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
21 March, 08:42
Casey... How about you? I am curious. Would you go to Palmyra during a certain time? Talk to someone about a certain book? I would go to a time to save my Dad. Can I do that?

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
21 March, 08:23
Back 43 years and tell my father to go to the hospital instead of the horse races. They don't call it a widowmaker for nothing.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
21 March, 08:13
admittedly a selfish venture. Forward.

Carolyn B17 @Caroline17
21 March, 08:06
To see my parents, grandmother and my dog. I will always miss them ❤️

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
21 March, 08:01
Absolutely I would try it. Where?... Idk.....would have to think about it....Hear my Savior talk in person....speak with Nikola Tesla.....Meet my REAL ancestors.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
21 March, 07:58
😍Around earth will do just fine...

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
21 March, 07:57
This exact picture is the backround on my phone!
5:5 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
21 March, 07:15
i just want to talk to my Granny again. She was doing great when i was 18-19-20 yrs old so i would see her then!!!