Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
21 March, 06:58
✨Time Travel✨
✨Would you try it ?✨
✨Where would you go ?✨
✨#WWG1WGA . 5:5 . ✨✨✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Republic @blackproject
I have often pondered would choosing a point in time to visit be a good idea. All I have ever thought was if time travel landed in the right hands, they that, or those people could make sure each and all of our past, futures and presents are as good as, they can be. I feel me choosing a time for myself would be selfish.

Lets assume someone, or a grQup of people did just that. Then we could assume that as the message seems to go, the good people are in control and there is only one way this all ends.

The losses and sacrifices are that of the bad that is all around us, that we fight continously. That it is a true shame to see loss, hurt, anger and pain.

We could assume that if we did not attach ourselves to our surroundings we would mearly see it as our job is done. We all deserve long fruitful life and soon we may just get it.

There is only two timelines of importance and the one we are on, is the winning one.
09:01 PM - Mar 21, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by blackproject in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Republic, click on at the bottom under it