Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
Cookies need love like everything does 🀍
(Am I the only one that's guilty of eating the RAW cookie dough, Why is it so good?)
06:47 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 February, 01:45
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Oh my.... now I have to go bake. 🀣

(We still eat cookie dough here.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 02:39
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Same πŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
25 February, 01:39
It’s like having a preview of the good movie.

So good but not enough to fill you up. eat it too many times in 1 sitting, you might get sick of it.

I’ll take 1 raw ball and the rest baked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹

25 February, 02:38
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I'll do the same ☺️🀍

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
07 July, 07:36
ha what a flashback, we had that Corning kettle growing up :)

07 July, 10:45
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Love corning ware

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 February, 01:47
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I still have the coffee pot. Once in a while I pull it out for perked coffee. I still believe that's the best tasting way to make coffee.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
16 April, 08:35
I Love cookie dough dont let me touch it or you wont have cooked cookies

16 April, 08:40
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
🀣🀣🀣 I'm guilty too, may not have too many cooked cookies then lol

james duncan @Pinkpanther33
16 April, 08:08
You have to have a test cookie or two.

16 April, 08:28
In response james duncan to his Publication

Kev Oooo @KevO
16 April, 05:47
My sister's never made it to the oven 🀣

16 April, 05:49
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
🀣🀣🀣

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 March, 06:50
Hahahaha when I have it, seldom does it make it into the oven, you have more self control than me. lol

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
21 March, 06:50
I eat more of that then I dont want the baked cookie lol