Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 12:08
Thx for sharing, informational purposes, Nana is not recommending anything here just sharing information, you decide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 March, 02:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This unravels a great amount of info about this -- this is FOR/pro the use of Borax in a very small amount daily to help the body detox/gain hormonal imbalances, etc. I love reading things like this, so if I can help if you don't have time or need further assistance, I'm happy to assist. I still don't want the "soapy" taste, so we'll see...I'm going to try it! Thanks, @sirhuckleberry , for helping bring this idea to light!!
https://pforlife.com/borax...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 March, 02:44
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I just had some!

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
Okay, I did it. Never mind my question -- it doesn't taste when it's just a pinch in 16 oz of water!!
03:39 PM - Mar 21, 2021
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Violet MEGA-Heart, click on at the bottom under it