Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thx for sharing, informational purposes, Nana is not recommending anything here just sharing information, you decide.
12:08 PM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 March, 02:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Boron is used for boron deficiency, menstrual cramps, and vaginal yeast infections. -- So much info!! Okay, so I still haven't decided if I'd try the "washing powder" in water myself or maybe try another form. The difference is in absorption/use by the body. The info page I put the link to a few mins ago is linked to a product page -- MANY products -- I have nothing to do with them. I didn't know it was a place you could find products from until I got to the very bottom of the page after reading it. Blessings, everyone!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 March, 02:28
This unravels a great amount of info about this -- this is FOR/pro the use of Borax in a very small amount daily to help the body detox/gain hormonal imbalances, etc. I love reading things like this, so if I can help if you don't have time or need further assistance, I'm happy to assist. I still don't want the "soapy" taste, so we'll see...I'm going to try it! Thanks, @sirhuckleberry , for helping bring this idea to light!!
https://pforlife.com/borax...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 March, 02:44
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I just had some!

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
20 March, 12:52
Fellow Patriots,

If anyone has more info they are privy to regarding the safety of "anti-fluoride" etcetera... it would be a great service to us all to share it with us.
http://fluoridationaustral...

20 March, 12:38
Additional to my other comments on this post, there are other things to ingest that are of a different quality, like zeolite, that one must research to find the one that suits YOU, that is a powder coming from the earth which when ingested, cages off heavy metals like aluminum, fluoride and mercury which can contribute to pineal calcification over a # of years. Any supplemet has to be carefully consumed. You can't just ingest BORAX!!! People really need to read more and get help if you don't understand something.

I've also seen posts that suggest this can be used for natural medicines, but I didn't read into them to know if they were referring to BorAX exactly, or perhaps BorON as a mineral. BorIC ACID is the form used to kill insects like ROACHES.

Everyone needs to read up a lot more before just finding a quick thing and seeing how it goes! This is your body, your health. Be smart!!!

Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
20 March, 01:30
it is mule team borax. just a small pinch in a big glass of water..no flouride water. drink 1/3 in am..afternoon..evening.

21 March, 02:24
https://pforlife.com/borax...
I have learned a lot since yesterday due to this one website. This is actually FOR the use of Borax as a therapeutic agent in helping assist many imbalance/body symptoms of imbalance. I would now try it myself, although I don't want that "soapy" taste that even the author of the site describes towards the bottom of the page.