Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 12:08
Thx for sharing, informational purposes, Nana is not recommending anything here just sharing information, you decide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
This unravels a great amount of info about this -- this is FOR/pro the use of Borax in a very small amount daily to help the body detox/gain hormonal imbalances, etc. I love reading things like this, so if I can help if you don't have time or need further assistance, I'm happy to assist. I still don't want the "soapy" taste, so we'll see...I'm going to try it! Thanks, @sirhuckleberry , for helping bring this idea to light!!
https://pforlife.com/borax...
02:28 PM - Mar 21, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 March, 02:44
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I just had some!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 March, 02:52
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Is it the tiniest amount? Mix a concentrate and then a tsp from there? It sounds so awful!! Can you taste it, I mean?! Ack!!! 😂😂

21 March, 03:39
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Okay, I did it. Never mind my question -- it doesn't taste when it's just a pinch in 16 oz of water!!