Only people mentioned by Zack_Attack in this post can reply
Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
27 March, 07:55
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
True story ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 March, 06:26
I have to add that sociopaths (some narcissists) often believe they are empaths. But what they feel is all about themselves. Anything that is said to them is immediately internalized. They can watch someone in danger, feel that, yet do nothing to help the other person or keep something bad from happening.

We are all hard-wired to be the way we are. Having compassion for that is truly important.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 March, 06:21
Intuitive empaths, especially those who have had near-death experiences, FEEL others. We can see someone on TV, for instance, and know what they're all about (in a general sense). It's pure torture. We can spot liars or those who wish us harm instantly.

Now, I am no where near a wimp. But when the senses are overwhelmed with an onslaught of feelings from others (narcissists or not), solitude is a necessity. Our circuits are overloaded on a regular basis.

And this has nothing to do with coping skills either. If you pour water and salt on a circuit board, it will be fried. Same deal.

Narcissists don't "get" empaths, and could care less about others. I stay as far away from them as I can—not due to a lack of ability to deal with them. But why open yourself to abuse if you can avoid that?

I love being around others too. Most empaths are service-to-others, which is why we need to be so protective ourselves.

There are some who simply won't be able to understand empaths. 💙

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
27 March, 05:29
TRUTH! When I sense "evil/dark/vampires" I avoid them ASAP
They will not bring me down!

This is a great posting!

Diane Goldman @DGold
27 March, 05:23
I notice myself in this analysis...a lot of thought and shielding from energy vampires....who want to take you away from the task at hand...😎

John Tiger @JohnTiger
24 March, 12:14
I wholefully disagree with this romanced portrayal. I am extremely empathetic and love mingling with people. The truth of the matter is that humans always have the tools needed to deal with their personal condition since, if they don't, they build them almost immediately.

Empaths that would recoil at the mere glimpse of badness are broken individuals that do not form these tools and as such, can not develop their empathy further through a variety of interactions since they are now vastly (if not completely) diminished.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
24 March, 12:35
In response John Tiger to his Publication
I respect that. I love mingling with people too, people seem drawn to me in social settings. But the SECOND I sense narcissistic personality traits, I'm out. Done with you completely, because I've learned those lessons the hard way. It doesn't mean I go off and weep/sulk about it. Having not authored the meme, thats kind of what resonated with me about it.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
23 March, 11:06
This is very much true ❤️