: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
21 March, 01:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Tiger @JohnTiger
24 March, 12:14
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
I wholefully disagree with this romanced portrayal. I am extremely empathetic and love mingling with people. The truth of the matter is that humans always have the tools needed to deal with their personal condition since, if they don't, they build them almost immediately.

Empaths that would recoil at the mere glimpse of badness are broken individuals that do not form these tools and as such, can not develop their empathy further through a variety of interactions since they are now vastly (if not completely) diminished.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I respect that. I love mingling with people too, people seem drawn to me in social settings. But the SECOND I sense narcissistic personality traits, I'm out. Done with you completely, because I've learned those lessons the hard way. It doesn't mean I go off and weep/sulk about it. Having not authored the meme, thats kind of what resonated with me about it.
12:35 AM - Mar 24, 2021
In response John Tiger to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zack_Attack in this post can reply
John Tiger @JohnTiger
24 March, 12:52
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
I do the same, unless I detect different strategies or reasons for their narciscism, in which case I am drawn to respectfully analyse them neutrally in order to understand human nature better, especially the dark parts they seem to be stuck in.

Recently, there is a new form of incultured narcicism that did not exist before, as a showcase of how friendly they want to appear to others but through putting way too much attention on their own behavior and appearances.

I'm still curious about this form as it seems to affect almost a full generation.

24 March, 12:56
In response John Tiger to his Publication
covert narcissism, by far the most dangerous strain.