Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Turkish media exposes adrenochrome and the sick elite. This is from June of 2020. Here is the video (English translation):

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#Adrenochrome #SaveOurChildren
turkish TV about Adrenochrome - english translation - YouTube

Nitya D. Stahl zensurfrei auf Telegram :https://t.me/nityatelegramturkish TV about Adrenochrome - english translationYoutube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

10:49 AM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 October, 09:28
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Once 11.3 [actionable 11.4] and 11.6 indictments are public many more may see that this is way bigger than an election or virus/vax.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
18 October, 08:18
and so it begins - THIS is the truth that needs to be exposed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

John Spark @johnspark789
21 March, 12:10
US really need to catch up. We cannot be behind other countries.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
21 March, 11:54

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 March, 11:50
We are getting closer. Step by step. then BOOM !!!!

leonora castillo @charity9912
21 March, 11:27
MAy the God of Angel Armies go and rescue these children

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
21 March, 11:15
i have post this last year in Quebec and no one seem to beleive it cause it was from turkish and no journalist in our country was talking about this. Mainstream Media are really a big problem and should be arrest so the truth came come out

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
21 March, 11:40
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
I know what y are going through Yt keeps deleting any thing to do w the subject. I`m not into social media however yesterday decided to open a bitchute acc. as a vault posted 3 other videos related to pedogate + arrests as soft sheeple red pills if they continue to be cognitive dissonance I recommend the Nanovax🤭https://www.bitchute.com/c...

Seek The Truth @WL6202
21 March, 10:28
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
I am in Alberta and feel your pain. I don't give a shit who thinks I am crazy and snicker behind my back. One candle can eliminate total darkness. I am that one candle. YOU are that one candle. Time for a wild fire.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
21 March, 11:15
Hopefully it wont be much longer for the sleeping Americans to learn this. People have a hard time believing it because it's so evil. Peole that think they hate Trump will love him when all the truth come out. I'm praying it's soon.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
21 March, 11:42
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
I agree. I have talked with people about Trump. They do not even KNOW why they hate Trump. I live in California and the level of stupidity is unbearable. People are waking up one.person.at.a.time.....But it is soooo frustrating and depressing at the level of idiocy and masks. I am beyond fed up. People do NOT WANT TO HEAR IT. I just want to slap them sometimes!!

Doug from Canada @DougT
21 March, 10:58
Panda Eyes Lady GaGa